My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...

Discus and support My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I really need help with this 79520bff-8eb9-4145-9e45-07e5f208fd5d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Johan Grimbeek, Jan 5, 2024.

1. My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...

I really need help with this

:)

Johan Grimbeek, Jan 5, 2024
  2. XenOnepump Win User

Cannot login to epic games.

I tried both solutions but the epic games launcher isnt the problem if seems something is off with my cbox live because i can log into xbox live but when i try to log into xbox games through xbox it doesnt allow it but I can log into other accounts through
    epic games but now through xbox?
  3. timothy clausen Win User

How do i get back my account ?

i have my xbox account but i made my epic account with my xbox live account but when it got hacked they deleted my xbox account of epic so i cant login and epic doesnt care
  4. Vardagul Win User

My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right email it says its wrong I just want to know how I can fix that?

Hi Johan! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you out!

I found this article that might help you.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-my-epic/ac33891b-d2b7-42db-ac83-4ece3b8300ee

According to DeniqL the Independent Advisor.

"This error message appears when you try to log in to Epic Games using a Microsoft account without an Xbox Profile.
    If you already have an Xbox profile and you're still experiencing the issue, make sure you are logged into the correct Xbox profile. You can use incognito mode to bypass autofill and manually log in to the Xbox profile.

Source: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-U...he-external-login-system-error-a5720363821339 "

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kind regards,
    Darhlene
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How do i get back my account ?

i have my xbox account but i made my epic account with my xbox live account but when it got hacked they deleted my xbox account of epic so i cant login and epic doesnt care
    So to clarify. Its your Epic games account you are trying to recover and NOT your Xbox live profile correct?

If this is the case then the one and only people who have the capability of assisting would be Epic Games support.

Microsoft cannot help you with your Epic Games account.

If Epic games wont assist then unfortunately nothing else can be done.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Purchasing VBucks on the Microsoft Store.

Hi Joshua, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I play both on Xbox and PC using the same Xbox Live account that is linked to the same Epic account.

What I noticed is that if I purchased an item or a v-bucks from Microsoft Store, it will not sync to my Epic games account/Epic game launcher without me launching the game on my Xbox first.

It would be best to purchase directly on the Epic launcher if you don't have an Xbox console to prevent any issues.
Thema:

My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...

1. My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right... - Similar Threads - account doesnt epic

2. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  3. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  4. When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.: After the migration i can't login to my minecraft account, and I know i migrated it. I had the same problem in January but then i managed to fix it, I dont remember how. I have one mail with my...
  5. minecraft 2 accounts on one email address one doesnt work now

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft 2 accounts on one email address one doesnt work now: hi there, I purchased a minecraft account for my kid in 2020. I used my gmail address to sign up. I purchased one for myself in 2021 i also used the SAME email address, (mine as a microsoft...
  6. I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work: I can't play minecraft multiplayer even after enabling my microsoft account settings. I can't find the NAT settings in my xbox app, so i don't know if there is any error messages. I downloaded the...
  7. my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist: my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist. so recently i was playing in my micraft account that had my microsoft account linked to it and some pleople offered me...
  8. Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me: I was sighing in normaly then i got logged out tried to login saying email doesnt exsist and i dont know what to do please help plus its a minecraft acoount 5f5d1299-216e-468d-af4d-55763ab36ac6
  9. Game doesnt load on certain accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game doesnt load on certain accounts: Fallout New Vegas doesnt load on a certain account on my Xbox 360. I have several accounts on my xbox because i like getting notifications for achievements rather than just replaying a game on the...
  10. I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work: I can't play minecraft multiplayer even after enabling my microsoft account settings. I'm 14 and i do have a family group. My dad enabled everything in the microsoft account settings but still...