My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...

Discus and support My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I've had my Xbox and Ubi accounts for 14+ years. I always log in to my Ubisoft account by logging in with the Xbox option as they are already... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Patience Harris, Dec 31, 2023.

1. My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...

So, I've had my Xbox and Ubi accounts for 14+ years. I always log in to my Ubisoft account by logging in with the Xbox option as they are already linked. I haven't had access to the email address in close to a decade and it hasn't been an issue until now. I've spent my $18 on the subscription, go to link, and it wants me to log in to Ubi with my email and password as opposed to the Xbox log in option I always use. It's beyond frustrating seeing as how they are already linked. I sent a request to support but that could take awhile seeing as how it's a holiday. So does anyone know how I can access my paid subscription with my already linked accounts?? I can't reset the password and I don't know it. I was a teenager then. No telling what kind of password I had

:)

Patience Harris, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+ subscription...

Hi Patience, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Since the Ubisoft account is the one you lost access to, you need to try and recover it with their support, they should be able to help you.

Please, use this link:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/contact?platform=29&game=50003&category=100&hideFields=all&af=1

If it's the XBOX account you lost access to, you can also recover it by filling out this form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

I hope this helps.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

ubisoft account linked with my xbox account

Hi, Laurence. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please go to this link, https://gamepass.ubisoft.com/en-us. Make sure you are logged in to your Ubisoft account. Kindly check if the Xbox account you are using is linked there.

If it is not linked, you can link your Xbox account there with your Ubisoft account.

If you get an error that it is linked already, please contact Ubisoft support to determine the Ubisoft account linked to your Xbox account. You can contact them using this link, https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/contact.
  4. SamQY Win User

For Honor issue with Xbox Game Pass for PC Cloud Gaming

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I tested the game on the Xbox app and browser, it didn't ask me to link the account or confirm my Xbox/Ubisoft account. It is also not possible to open Ubisoft Connect through xCloud.

Maybe linking your Ubisoft account with your Xbox account can solve this, mine was already linked.

https://account.ubisoft.com/en-GB/account-infor...
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Linking uplay with gamepass

Hello Soroush Ghelmani

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you have Ubisoft account already linked to your Xbox account and you don't have access to the Ubisoft account and is trying to link another Ubisoft account to your Xbox account and is unable to proceed due to an error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

According to the Ubisoft support page, you can only link one Ubisoft account per Xbox Live account. If you want to change the Ubisoft account linked to your Xbox account, you need to contact Ubisoft support and request them to unlink your current Ubisoft account. However, this may result in losing some of your game progress, achievements, and rewards.

Alternatively, you can create a new Xbox Live account and link it to another Ubisoft account. However, this may also affect your game access, subscription, and purchases on your original Xbox Live account.

To contact Ubisoft support team, you can click on contact us button that you can find at the bottom on this link: Linking other accounts to your Ubisoft account | Ubisoft Help

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox account already linked to a ubisoft account

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but in regards to unlinking an account this needs to be managed on Ubisoft’s end which means that you may need to reach out to them with options available.
Thema:

My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...

1. My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+... - Similar Threads - account Ubisoft account

2. Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...: Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to login in with Xbox it just says link account and makes me put in my email (which I no longer have access...
  3. Error linking Xbox account to Ubisoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error linking Xbox account to Ubisoft account.: I have put it all passwords for both accounts and manage to get to the ‘link accounts’ page however it only tells me there’s an error in getting account details?. It has done this for a while now....
  4. Ubisoft+ account linked to Xbox but unable to launch game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft+ account linked to Xbox but unable to launch game: Hi I subscribed to Ubisoft+ yesterday for my son's Xbox. I have linked the account to his Xbox. The Xbox app allowed me to download games to his Xbox absolutely fine but when launching them get...
  5. My ubisoft account is linked to a other Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ubisoft account is linked to a other Xbox account: Please can someone help me c5e36ab4-969d-49b0-80a0-d4e9e27ad985
  6. i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account: i got permanently suspended on xbox and can’t access my ubisoft account anymore since i made it on my xbox account and wanted to know if i could change the email of my ubisoft account to a...
  7. Unlink unknown ubisoft account from my xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink unknown ubisoft account from my xbox account: At some point in the past, I linked a ubisoft account to my xbox account to play a game. Today, I tried to play a different game and I cannot remember the credentials for the Ubisoft account...
  8. How do I connect my Ubisoft account to a cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect my Ubisoft account to a cloud save: I have been Assassin's Creed Origins on cloud gaming for the past year and I recent downloaded the game onto my pc because my wifi has gotten really bad and I can no longer play cloud gaming for...
  9. UBISOFT ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    UBISOFT ACCOUNT: It appears to me that I have my xbox account linked to a ubisoft account. However, I don't know what account it is and I don't know how to change it, I need help...
  10. Xbox account linked to an unknown Ubisoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account linked to an unknown Ubisoft account: When I try to link my Xbox account to my Ubisoft account it says it's linked to another (Ubisoft) account. I've never linked it myself, so don't know what's happening there. I can play Ubisoft...