My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...

Discus and support My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Someone hacked my Xbox account My original email and all my personal information and security questions have been changed Therefore every time I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by thomas mcdivitt, Jan 3, 2024.

1. My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...

Someone hacked my Xbox account

My original email and all my personal information and security questions have been changed

Therefore every time I try and contact Xbox live, I am unable to get through.

Please can you advise what I can do or at the very least put a block on the account.

I have reported the email address to outlook

The fraud email used is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

This fraudster is using hundreds of pounds worth of games that I have paid for

I have now blocked the monthly subscription

Many thanks

Tom

:)

thomas mcdivitt, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account blocked

Hello thomas mcdivitt,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that your Xbox account has been hacked. To block your account, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly. It's also important to change your passwords and security questions for any other accounts that may have used the same information.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. WPAK Win User

Someone may be hacking me.

Hi there,

-

if your security settings are all filled in and up to date, he shouldn't be able to hack you.

See this link on how to protect your account:

www.xbox.com/.../Account-Security

If all is setup there your account is pretty safe.

-

And maybe it is wise to change your password security question and check your security proofs if all are up to date.

-

If your account is hacked and you are not able to access your account or points or money was stolen, you need to contact Xbox Support. An investigation usually takes a few weeks.
  4. MadQuickscope19 Win User

Security Issues.

Does anybody know how to change your security question or how to recover the answer? I have my account and can access it but can not do certain things due to not remembering my account security question. Any suggestions?
  5. GronTron Win User

Weird Security Breach on my XBL Account

6. XBF Chris J Win User

i do not want someone that has been hacking us to start gaming and using my computer

Thema:

My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...

1. My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account... - Similar Threads - account security questions

2. How to keep Microsoft account secured?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to keep Microsoft account secured?: Recently, my Microsoft account got hacked by someone but I am not sure how they hacked my account and who they are. I changed my password already but it seems they still have access to my account....
  3. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  4. Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account: I am not receiving security codes to my phone or email address in order to login to my account. The correct phone and email address are on file on my account. This problem has been an issue for 24...
  5. How do I skip the "Help us secure your account" prompt?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I skip the "Help us secure your account" prompt?: I logged on to my minecraft account via microsoft when I was on a trip to singapore and when I returned to the US I got this prompt. I got really made because I made lots of progress on that...
  6. An unknown email was added to my Microsoft account as security information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    An unknown email was added to my Microsoft account as security information.: Good day, my Microsoft account is linked to my Minecraft account. And I got tricked into giving my email and a code to a fake bot in discord. I saw the bot on other servers before so I thought...
  7. security info change glitch..when attempting to sign into my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    security info change glitch..when attempting to sign into my xbox account: I recently changed the phone number linked to my Microsoft account, since then I have been unable to sign into my xbox account, I can login to my Microsoft account on my phone and computer with no...
  8. I started the security info replacement process on my stolen account, but it was cancelled.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I started the security info replacement process on my stolen account, but it was cancelled.: I don't know what to do. I can't figure out how to get support to lock the account, so I don't know what I can do next. I changed my password twice, but the person who stole it was able to change...
  9. I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is...: I tried opening my Minecraft launcher and log into my Microsoft account, i have the email password and everything but it says my account isn't secure and needs verification, so i tried that. It...
  10. minecraft security account Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft security account Question: Logging into a cracked minecraft java edition server will close your Microsoft account? My Minecraft is the original version, but if I try to enter the cracked server, will there be a problem?...