My Xbox 360

Discus and support My Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox keep sign me out. I want to stay sign in forever please. 97ae1c62-cb02-4505-b46e-567639d81d2c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StrayOrc62044, Jan 26, 2014.

1. My Xbox 360

My Xbox keep sign me out. I want to stay sign in forever please.

:)

StrayOrc62044, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Xbox One Media Remote briefly surfaces

I very much doubt it, no other 360 peripherals work on the XB1.

Taken from Microsoft...

Indiana Jones, Jan 26, 2014
  3. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    360 and One on same gold account

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time

Ask Microsoft Anything About Xbox One - IGN

4. My Xbox 360

hey Biker

sorry to hear you are having this issue what I recommend is to make sure you don't have the "Ask pswrd at sign in option on your profile settings.

another thing is that when you do a network test do you get any sort of error like NAT error or DNS error if you do then you might need to open up your ports this link should help you

support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

also make sure you have your proofs verified on
    https://login.live.com
    under "Edit security info" add an alternate email address and phone number.

after all that I recommend you delete your profile and re download it make sure you clear your cache after you delete your profile.

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

hope this helps My Xbox 360 :)

MonicaSalazar, Jan 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Xbox 360