my xbox 360 won't start downloading games, so what to do ?

Discus and support my xbox 360 won't start downloading games, so what to do ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. So I've been trying to download games on my xbox 360 but it just responds with the error 80150017. the errors differ from each game I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by john micheal1, Aug 15, 2023.

1. my xbox 360 won't start downloading games, so what to do ?

Hi. So I've been trying to download games on my xbox 360 but it just responds with the error 80150017.

the errors differ from each game I try to download, for example: far cry 2 I get that error I just mentioned, I try bo2 it responds: "this game's region doesn't match this console. It won't be downloaded..." and crysis 3 it responds with : "sorry, there's a problem with the xbox service.....

status code: 80182300".

now I looked for solutions for all these errors using their code but nothing worked. I even tried downloading a free game but it won't start the download, I made sure my network works and all.

so does that mean the xbox 360 marketplace is closed or is the problem in my xbox ? if its in my xbox then please tell me what to do.

:)

john micheal1, Aug 15, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello John how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant. I understand your frustration, please enter this link where you can contact support, the option is in green on the right, written contact us.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

This procedure may help resolve this issue: Select Storage. Highlight, but do not select, a storage device and press the Y  button on the controller to access Device Options. Note It does not matter which storage device is selected. This procedure will clear all cache storage devices. (Note ) Clearing the cache removes all game updates already downloaded. You will need to download these updates again the next time you play the game. The link below has a few more procedures that may help if clearing the cache doesn't work: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/xbox-360/error-code-80150017 (Note ) The link being shared is in English and may require translation software to read the page content.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I understand. Unfortunately, I'm currently out of ideas, so I'll release this to other experts who will help you resolve it. It was a great conversation with you.
  5. john micheal1 Win User

I've already done all these once. Sad none of them worked
  6. GeneralDieDad Win User

ERROR 8015000A

Hello, my xbox live profile is called "RinsableMLG" and today for some reason, I can't play xbox 360 backwards compatible games be ause my profile won't download on the xbox 360 servers. I can play xbox one games, but I can't play my xbox 360 games
    and my profile won't download and it states "There's a problem with your credentials, blah blah blah". If I use my other two accounts, I can play on the xbox 360 games but not my RinsableMLG one. I seriosuly don't know what to do and I'm panicking right now.
    I have the exact same problem. I was just trying to play saints row but couldn't connect to xbox live on backwards compatibility. So I deleted my account and now I can't download on backwards compatibility with the same error message as you.
Thema:

1. my xbox 360 won't start downloading games, so what to do ? - Similar Threads - 360 won't start

2. Xbox 360 E won't start after storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 E won't start after storage: Hi I had my 360 in storage for a while and now it won't turn on. The power button flashes green and so does the power brick but then the power brick goes yellow and nothing from the console any...
  3. Xbox 360 games won't start on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games won't start on Xbox Series S: Hello folks, since I've started using my new Xbox Series S console, I am unable to play my purchased Xbox 360 games. In particular, I can't start Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Indiana Jones 2 and...
  4. Xbox One games won't start, but Xbox 360 ones will

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One games won't start, but Xbox 360 ones will: Hello, I have a Xbox One S All Digital Edition. I have both retro compatibility games (Xbox 360) and Xbox One games. The Xbox 360 games work just fine, but the Xbox One games don't. Some of them...
  5. 360 games won't start on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 games won't start on Xbox One: I'm trying to play Portal 2 on my Xbox One but it's coming up with an error when I click on the game icon to run/install it. The error says "Something went wrong. Give it another try. If this...
  6. XBOX 360 S won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 S won't start: I have XBOX 360 S 250 GB with Kinect. I noticed that it doesn't start when I tried to start the console today. I tried changing the Power Supply but the same issue....
  7. Original Xbox Game Won't Start in Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Game Won't Start in Xbox 360: Hello all, So let me start off saying that I enjoy playing xbox games both original (nostalgia) and xbox 360. So I looked up seeing what original xbox games are compatible to play on the XBOX 360...
  8. Games won't start on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games won't start on Xbox 360: Hi All, After not using my 360 for many years I connected it again. A software update was installed. When I put in a game it wont start nor show. It only shows "open tray " in the home menu...
  9. Xbox 360 backwards compatible games won't start on Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible games won't start on Xbox one s: Split from this thread. I have XBOX 360 NASCAR '14 XBOX 360 NEED FOR SPEED HOT PURSUIT . Why are the XBOX 360 games I own are not on the XBOX ONE S Backward Compatible List . Thank You...
  10. Xbox 360 backwards compatible games won't start on Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible games won't start on Xbox one s: Hello, I have an xbox one s but wanna play my 360 games on it such as red dead redemption and left 4 dead 2. Both of these games should be backwards compatible (it says so on the list) but when I...