my Xbox 360 wont let me download my Xbox live user

Discus and support my Xbox 360 wont let me download my Xbox live user in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my main Xbox live account delete espontaneament and try to download it again but I could not since the Xbox gives a notice of that at the moment no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darkron98, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Darkron98
    Darkron98 Guest

my main Xbox live account delete espontaneament and try to download it again but I could not since the Xbox gives a notice of that at the moment no account cannot unload.

I've been 3 days with this problem

:)

Darkron98, Jun 26, 2017
  2. Help xbox 360 wont let me download my xbox live profile

Help my xbox 360 wont let me download my xbox live profile when ever i try it tells me "sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. code - 0

what do i do?

i tried clearing cache and restarting also tried changing timezone

nothing is working

XxSniperGloxX, Jun 26, 2017
  3. My xbox told me to download my profile that i already had

my xbox wouldn't let me connect to live on my live account. it said i needed to download it when i already had it. i tried to download it again and it wiped my live account from my xbox and now it wont let me download it. gets about 20% then says cannot
    download profiles at this time. is all my game data gone and how do i obtain my account back? i have all the passwords and stuff but wont work...

RhinoRyuNinja, Jun 26, 2017
  4. MosesIsVeryFit Win User

Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games

This morning I deleted my 360 profile on my xbox one and cleared the cache, now it wont let me re-download my 360 profile. So guessing I'm screwed.
  5. Qeztz Win User

Error 0x80a40021

It wont let me sign in my xbox user is
  6. Chris Mackie(2) Win User

Status Code: 3151-335A-A080-0C00-8007-2746

I update my xbox 360 and now it wont let me on xbox live I called xbox live after the update told them and they said that someone will called with in 24 to 48 hours and now its the 3rd day and no calls I think xbox live dont care about us and dont wont to
    fix our xbox 360.
  7. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 Error 80151103

Yeah same. I also tried the Home button trick but still nothing. My Xbox X also wont let me connect to live now on 360 games because of this, prompting me to re-download my profile, yeah I ain't downloading because it'll wipe it for good like it did on my 360 harddrive. Think we just have to wait for Microsoft to sort it out.
  8. MLG RANGER33 Win User

Uh oh… that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

wont let me download my account back on my xbox
Thema:

1. my Xbox 360 wont let me download my Xbox live user - Similar Threads - 360 wont let

2. My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.: Yesterday my Xbox 360 disconnected me from xbox live in the middle of playing. I tried just signing back in as that usually fixes it but I had no luck. I tried deleting and re-downloading my...
  3. my xbox 360 account wont let me sign in my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox 360 account wont let me sign in my xbox 1: i found my old copy of COD black ops 1 and when i went to select my 360 profile it would open up a menu asking me to choose an account, but everytime i chose an account it would close the menu and...
  4. Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile: Ive tried everything nothing seems to work everytime i follow the setup “test network” it still doesnt work. How do i fix this problem? [img] 63a4b13e-69c3-4dfd-b0f6-6e5baf0f2a98
  5. Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile: I’m trying to load up my old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one but my profile isn’t there and it won’t let me download it. It keeps checking network status then can’t connect to Xbox live. Any idea how...
  6. how can play COD online with my xbox 360? it wont let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can play COD online with my xbox 360? it wont let me: my profile is not able to play online, how can i fix this? 777e7fad-0562-4afa-a7ad-51a774593255
  7. Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...: I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since I bought it years ago I can't find it since...
  8. Xbox 360 wont let me save my password after logging in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont let me save my password after logging in: Once I log in it asks me for my email and password, once I enter them both and click continue, it sometimes signs me in, sometimes it doesnt, but the next window says remember password or next,...
  9. Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one: I want to also continue to play and get online with my 360 but after setting up my new xbox one the 360 will not let me sign in or sign in to my microsoft account. I can sign in just fine on my...
  10. My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps: I recently bought a 'new' Xbox 360, it was pre owned (obliviously), there are no issues other than me not being able to download apps for some reason. Everytime I try and search for an app it says...