My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.

Discus and support My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yesterday my Xbox 360 disconnected me from xbox live in the middle of playing. I tried just signing back in as that usually fixes it but I had no luck.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrFloopy46, Aug 24, 2023.

1. My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.

Yesterday my Xbox 360 disconnected me from xbox live in the middle of playing. I tried just signing back in as that usually fixes it but I had no luck. I tried deleting and re-downloading my profile but it still wont work, it gives me this error message every time I try: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem. 8015190A"

I went to the link it gave me but it just brings me to my Microsoft account and I dont know what to do from there.

I went to Microsoft support with this issue and they told me to make a post on feedback.xbox.com, which led me to this subreddit.

any help is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/MrFloopy46
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrFloopy46, Aug 24, 2023
  2. MosesIsVeryFit Win User

Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games

This morning I deleted my 360 profile on my xbox one and cleared the cache, now it wont let me re-download my 360 profile. So guessing I'm screwed.
  3. MannerlyWall1 Win User

Download profile problems

it wont let me download my profile on the xbox
  4. JollyJoey279225 Win User

xbox live cant sign in 800705b4

Ok so it let me download the update now on my other xbox but still wont let me recover or download my profile
  5. CPTxxxOBVIOUS Win User

wont let me download my profile

If you see error code 8007-045D when you try to download an update, it means a storage device was not found during the software update.

Solution:

1.Turn off your console.

2.Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives, or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console.

Learn how to remove the hard drive.

3.Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.

4.Turn on the console

5.Try updating the console again.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Wont let me download my profile.

Thema:

My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.

1. My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile. - Similar Threads - 360 wont let

2. my xbox 360 account wont let me sign in my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox 360 account wont let me sign in my xbox 1: i found my old copy of COD black ops 1 and when i went to select my 360 profile it would open up a menu asking me to choose an account, but everytime i chose an account it would close the menu and...
  3. Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile: Ive tried everything nothing seems to work everytime i follow the setup “test network” it still doesnt work. How do i fix this problem? [img] 63a4b13e-69c3-4dfd-b0f6-6e5baf0f2a98
  4. Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile: I’m trying to load up my old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one but my profile isn’t there and it won’t let me download it. It keeps checking network status then can’t connect to Xbox live. Any idea how...
  5. how can play COD online with my xbox 360? it wont let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can play COD online with my xbox 360? it wont let me: my profile is not able to play online, how can i fix this? 777e7fad-0562-4afa-a7ad-51a774593255
  6. Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...: I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since I bought it years ago I can't find it since...
  7. Xbox 360 wont let me save my password after logging in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont let me save my password after logging in: Once I log in it asks me for my email and password, once I enter them both and click continue, it sometimes signs me in, sometimes it doesnt, but the next window says remember password or next,...
  8. Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one: I want to also continue to play and get online with my 360 but after setting up my new xbox one the 360 will not let me sign in or sign in to my microsoft account. I can sign in just fine on my...
  9. My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps: I recently bought a 'new' Xbox 360, it was pre owned (obliviously), there are no issues other than me not being able to download apps for some reason. Everytime I try and search for an app it says...
  10. I have the xbox one version of gta 4 and my friend has the 360 version wont let me invite him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the xbox one version of gta 4 and my friend has the 360 version wont let me invite him?: I have the xbox one version of gta4 and my buddy has the 360 version of it , but it won’t let me invite him online to a multiplayer session, is it my xbox or his? Or is it just the game?...