my xbox 360 wont create a xbox live account

Discus and support my xbox 360 wont create a xbox live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; and it says sorry this action cant be performed at this time try again later e7a258db-9d5f-4f03-8a78-aae4c4012e15 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by trevor stclair, Jun 13, 2023.

1. my xbox 360 wont create a xbox live account

and it says sorry this action cant be performed at this time try again later

:)

trevor stclair, Jun 13, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community and hope you are doing well!

Just to clarify, are you trying to create anew Xbox Live profile on your Xbox 360 console? I suggest to try creating a profile first here https://account.xbox.com/profile page. Once you have one, go back to your console and try adding your account again here is the link for the guide how https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/my...

Note: If you are using 2 step verification on your account, you need to disable it first or create an app password to sign in. Also, your password should be less than 16 characters for the console to accept it.

In case you need further information for app password here is the link as well how https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/se...

It all has details how to proceed and setup your account. If you encounter any further errors, feel free to post back in the community and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. DCFC734 Win User

Play a 360 game on a XBO S without a XBlive profile download

I believe you need a profile to play games that are backward compatible, why not just create an account and sign in.

Thanks a lot, I created an account, but the game allways tells me "the account hasn't been fully downloaded form Xbox live, please download it again"

So I have obviously the account (@outlook.com) and the profile that belongs to it (that I made to start the console) but for the Xbox 360 games it doesn't work.

Can I create an account for xbox live without gold?

Thanks
    You wont be able to get access to Xbox Live without Gold but yes you can create an account.

Have you chose to download the profile that's linked to the gamertag you already have ?
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Account banned on 360 but cant sign in on xbox one

If your account is banned then it's banned from xbox live,not just the xbox 360.

You wont be able to use it on any xbox live services.
  5. Ace32x Win User

How do I reset my parental controls PIN?

Xbox 360 and my Xbox 360 is not linked to my account so that wont work
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

[quote user="xxxJ3RBEARxxx"]

i keep running into this issue on everything, and even the live website wont allow me to log into my real account so i had to make this one to look at the forums=/

[/quote]You can sign into your account on Xbox.com by signing in the with the same Windows Live ID you used to create the account (which you may periodically receive Xbox e-mails from).

Have you tried purchasing on both xbox.com and Xbox 360, OP?
Thema:

1. my xbox 360 wont create a xbox live account - Similar Threads - 360 wont create

2. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  5. did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...: so I tried to play on my Xbox 360 today and I booted it up and it worked fine but when I tried to play Minecraft on it it would not read the disc and my disc is not scratched or anything its just...
  6. My xbox 360 wont accept my account details

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox 360 wont accept my account details: I wanted to login to my xbox 360 before the servers go offline and i tried to download profile but i cant get past enter email screen i get error code (8015D000) everytime and i changed my email...
  7. xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live: when i go into my wired network settings, i click test xbox live connection. everything else connects good except for xbox live. ive tried both suggestions but both didnt work (note my connections...
  8. my wired xbox 360 controller wont work.

in XBoX on Windows
    my wired xbox 360 controller wont work.: hello i have a issue with my xbox 360 controller wired one everytime when i plug it in it blinks once but never works and when i plug it back in again it does the same thing but never works if you...
  9. My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet: My xbox 360 wont connect the internet I called my internet provider and they said to go on your website can you please help. 6ea56dd0-c6d9-4786-a95a-417cbf2c2196
  10. my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...: my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect to ethernet it wont connect the internet. 4cb88463-75dd-4c20-8510-f6261bd67f9c