My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile

Discus and support My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It connects to the WiFi hotspot but not the Internet through the WiFi hotspot e8ebad97-2fc8-46b4-aefd-f904199e22da Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Derek Cook1, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Derek Cook1
    Derek Cook1 Guest

It connects to the WiFi hotspot but not the Internet through the WiFi hotspot

:)

Derek Cook1, Jun 29, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Derek. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please do the steps below first to test the Xbox 360 network connection.

Press the Guide  button on your controller.

Select Settings > System Settings, and then Network Settings.

Select the name of your Wireless Network, or select Wired Network for a wired connection.

Select Test Xbox Live Connection.

If you are getting an error message, please open up this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....

Click the first option "I get an error message when I test my connection." Select all the errors you are getting after testing the connection and it will give you the appropriate resolution for it.
  3. RichHomer Win User

100% packet loss through wifi

If I run my Xbox through my cell phone hot spot it will connect to xbox live . But not through my isp router
  4. ian2726 Win User

Cannot connect to your DHCP Server

Same here.

Me and my brother on xb1 his is connecting fine my won't connect. I tried using my phone as a Wi-Fi hot spot as that's what i normally do and it still won't connect to anything.
  5. CorkedScrewBall Win User

Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help?

I do not understand

My Xbox 360 is only 4-5 feet away from my hot spot

My Hot spot can broadcast in 2.4 ghz or 5
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Network test Results: Internet connection but cannot connect to Xbox Live because there is a issue with Xbox Services....

If it connects through a hot spot , then that proves it's your router...
Thema:

1. My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile - Similar Threads - 360 won't connect

2. Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?: Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace to buy a video game which I did in October but can't now 094132d1-2583-4ab4-9d0c-6c869d427b94
  3. 360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live: Reset re downloaded game will continue to not connect to Xbox live on Xbox series x have 1gb internet and no issues with connection or Xbox f83858bd-4e88-4096-b549-7ae68716e635
  4. Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?: I have two series x consoles in my house (two kids plus two consoles equals fewer arguments). Today my youngest wanted to play a 360 game on his profile but when trying to download his profile I...
  5. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  6. When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live: I downloaded a couple of games from Game Pass to play (in this instance Fallout 3 & New Vegas) When I go through the process of booting them up, it gets to the section asking to download my...
  7. Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.: Ok I'm gonna start this with saying that almost all methods I have tried have not worked, I have not replaced the network adapter at this point yet but I'm going to describe what is happening to...
  8. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  9. Xbox 360 won't connect to new Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to new Wifi: I had internet outages in my area and got a new Modem and Router I can see the new network, I'm sure I entered in the right password, but it just won't connect. I've tried with my Internet...
  10. My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??: I recently got an xbox 360 with an wifi adapter and it's having problems connecting to the internet. When I try to connect to the internet it says - Network: failed Internet: blocked Latency:...