my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...

Discus and support my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect to ethernet it wont connect the internet.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brian Stavrou, Sep 5, 2023.

1. my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...

my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect to ethernet it wont connect the internet.

:)

Brian Stavrou, Sep 5, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect to ethernet it wont connect the internet.

Hello Brian Stavrou,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having problem connecting your Xbox 360 console to the internet. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What do you mean "It will connect to network"?

2. How is your Xbox 360 connected to the internet? Is it wired or wireless?

3. Is this the first time you are connecting your Xbox console to the internet?

4. Has there been any changes with the console before this issue happen?

For the meantime, you may check the troubleshooting steps provided below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Brian Stavrou,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. SacredDoughnut1 Win User

My network wont connect to my laptop.

my wireless networking adapter (the one with one antanna) is picking up my internet connection and is also connecting but for some reason my internet connection wont connect to the internet. All of the other devices in the house are conectring fine. Its
    just my xbox that wont
  5. TRIGGER1975 Win User

Internet connection, no Xbox live

I'm having the exact same problem....Xbox, its got to be your live service. There nothing wrong with my Internet connection, yet when I try to connect online with my Xbox, it wont even detect the network, it says fail every time.
  6. DanielleNaomi4 Win User

Don't follow advice - error 8015190B

I cannot connect to the internet on my Xbox 360, and when I login on the computer, everything is fine. This is my problem. My Xbox 360 will connect to my network but will not gail internet access.
Thema:

my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...

1. my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect... - Similar Threads - 360 wont connect

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  4. xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live: when i go into my wired network settings, i click test xbox live connection. everything else connects good except for xbox live. ive tried both suggestions but both didnt work (note my connections...
  5. My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet: My xbox 360 wont connect the internet I called my internet provider and they said to go on your website can you please help. 6ea56dd0-c6d9-4786-a95a-417cbf2c2196
  6. Xbox 360 wont connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont connect to WiFi: I have an Xbox 360 slim the black one, it won’t connect to my internet all my other devices connect but this 360 wont I’m on spectrum internet and I’ve tried everything resetting my modem and...
  7. My xbox 360 controller wont connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 controller wont connect to the console: I can not connect the controller of xbox 360 with console 4ff3f2c9-1d9e-419a-a39d-bb466a0f72ff
  8. Why wont my 360 games connect to the internet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my 360 games connect to the internet?: I've been having an issue since i tried playing left 4 dead 2 on thursday, (december 8), and when i started it up, it said i couldnt connect to the internet and to test it. I tried to play some...
  9. 360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm: 360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm 1d8b04f7-e5fe-4d95-8bfe-c512f8983881
  10. Xbox 360 wont connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont connect to wifi: Hello I'm already getting frustrated nothing is connecting and I keep getting error code 80151901 and I've looked up videos on this error code and nothing works I've even put the latest update on...