My xbox 360 wont accept my account details

Discus and support My xbox 360 wont accept my account details in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wanted to login to my xbox 360 before the servers go offline and i tried to download profile but i cant get past enter email screen i get error code... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Minertom2004175, Oct 10, 2023.

1. My xbox 360 wont accept my account details

I wanted to login to my xbox 360 before the servers go offline and i tried to download profile but i cant get past enter email screen i get error code (8015D000) everytime and i changed my email before trying to download and it worked before on the same xbox and the email works on the one and x so is it my account or xbox 360? Please help

:)

Minertom2004175, Oct 10, 2023
  2. Minertom2004175 Win User

I tried downloading my xbox 360 live account again on my 360 and it has been ages since I last tried to log in and still the same issue is it actually the 360 servers or my account i cant even play 360 on my xbox one please help i just want to use my 360 with my account
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is no information as to when it will be fixed

The 360 servers are not being shut down, only the ability to make purchases
  4. Minertom2004175 Win User

Do you know when its going to be fixed? please reply when its fixed i really want to use my 360
  5. Minertom2004175 Win User

Thanks for replying i just wanted to access my account on my 360 so i can purchase stuff before its shut down its just i cant get the download profile option to work (if it does get fixed please reply when its fixed šŸ˜šŸ‘)
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately Xbox 360 servers have been down and the tech support is aware of it and are trying to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Thema:

1. My xbox 360 wont accept my account details - Similar Threads - 360 wont accept

2. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  5. did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...: so I tried to play on my Xbox 360 today and I booted it up and it worked fine but when I tried to play Minecraft on it it would not read the disc and my disc is not scratched or anything its just...
  6. xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live: when i go into my wired network settings, i click test xbox live connection. everything else connects good except for xbox live. ive tried both suggestions but both didnt work (note my connections...
  7. my wired xbox 360 controller wont work.

in XBoX on Windows
    my wired xbox 360 controller wont work.: hello i have a issue with my xbox 360 controller wired one everytime when i plug it in it blinks once but never works and when i plug it back in again it does the same thing but never works if you...
  8. My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet: My xbox 360 wont connect the internet I called my internet provider and they said to go on your website can you please help. 6ea56dd0-c6d9-4786-a95a-417cbf2c2196
  9. my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...: my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect to ethernet it wont connect the internet. 4cb88463-75dd-4c20-8510-f6261bd67f9c
  10. new update wont accept app passwords (xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    new update wont accept app passwords (xbox 360): Just got the new update ton my 360 and it prompts me to login through my Microsoft account but when I try to use the app password it rejects it and gives me the error code 8015D002 please help....