My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103

Discus and support My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 will not let me download my profile it keeps giving me the code 80151103 cefc6d9a-c43f-410f-af89-650fd9a5a827 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kevin Dalton, Apr 27, 2024.

1. Kevin Dalton
    Kevin Dalton Guest

My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103

My Xbox 360 will not let me download my profile it keeps giving me the code 80151103

:)

Kevin Dalton, Apr 27, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Kevin, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

First, let's create an Application Password if you don't have one.

Please, sign in to your Microsoft account here: https://account.microsoft.com/

Select Security > Advanced Security Options > Scroll down to Application Passwords and click on Create a New Application Password

Take note of this password and use it to log in to your account.

Then, on your console, let's clear the Xbox 360 cache data.

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings > Storage.

Highlight but don’t select a storage device, and then press the Y button on your controller for Device Options.

Note It doesn't matter which storage device you choose. This clears the cache for all storage devices.

On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

Once done, try to download your profile again.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/console/clear-system-cache
  3. Dude Adams Win User

Still getting 80151103 error......

Can't log in to my second xbox. Keeps giving me the 80151103 error code.
  4. Da PINK Pyro Win User

Unable to connect to live when logging in

this did not work, now I am unable to download my account to my console as well. it gives me the same error and code (80151103)
  5. cG EpTiCz Win User

Security proofs

I keep getting asked to put in a code for security proofing but i cant access my other email account. I tried to update the security information on my xbox 360 but it gave me this error code 80151103. I do not understand this because this is a downloading
    profile error code not a security proofing code.
  6. Shadow eag1e Win User

80151103 error

New accounts will not sign into XBL or be Downloaded and it does give me the 80151103 error. And accounts that do work on another Xbox will not sign in or be downloaded on mine and always showing the 80151103 error. However my accounts still wont sign into
    XBL on the Xbox which had the account working on.

All rather confusing and is giving me mixed opinons of the source of the problem being either WLID or my Xbox itself.
Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103 - Similar Threads - 360 let download

2. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  3. My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.: Yesterday my Xbox 360 disconnected me from xbox live in the middle of playing. I tried just signing back in as that usually fixes it but I had no luck. I tried deleting and re-downloading my...
  4. My Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility will not let me download my profile. Always...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility will not let me download my profile. Always...: I've tried various fixes posted online here and on Reddit for this issue to no avail. When I launch an Xbox 360 title on my Xbox series x I always am stuck at the Xbox 360 screen for 2 to 5...
  5. Profile picture ban does not let me download my Xbox Series X profile data to play 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile picture ban does not let me download my Xbox Series X profile data to play 360 games.: I was profile picture suspended falsely after trying to submit a custom profile picture. I tried to get it lifted and offered to provide proof that my custom PFP did not fall under breaking xbox...
  6. Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile: Ive tried everything nothing seems to work everytime i follow the setup “test network” it still doesnt work. How do i fix this problem? [img] 63a4b13e-69c3-4dfd-b0f6-6e5baf0f2a98
  7. Won’t let me download game on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t let me download game on 360: So I bought metal gear rising revengeance on my Xbox one and I try to download it on my 360 and it doesn’t work. I press the download again button and when it tries to bring it up it stops. I...
  8. Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...: I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since I bought it years ago I can't find it since...
  9. Xbox doesn’t let me download Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox doesn’t let me download Xbox 360: So my Xbox doesn’t let me install Xbox 360 games from Xbox live gold only Xbox game pass and it doesn’t let me buy from the store and since they removed battle block and I don’t have the disc...
  10. My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps: I recently bought a 'new' Xbox 360, it was pre owned (obliviously), there are no issues other than me not being able to download apps for some reason. Everytime I try and search for an app it says...