My Xbox 360 Slim wont turn on!

Discus and support My Xbox 360 Slim wont turn on! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have a Xbox 360 Slim thats been not giving me a problem but unfortunately it stopped turning on, I Have a kinect sensor that has ripped wires so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VG.HyDraxx, Feb 24, 2021.

1. VG.HyDraxx
    VG.HyDraxx Guest

Hi I have a Xbox 360 Slim thats been not giving me a problem but unfortunately it stopped turning on,

I Have a kinect sensor that has ripped wires so i tried to splice each one but when i connected into the console to see if it works

the exposed wire sparked and my console shut down, iremoved the kinect from the console but it still wont turn on, i think im looking at a short circuit problem but i dont know if its in the motherboard or RF board PLEASE HELP!!

:)

VG.HyDraxx, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Zambiehunter007 Win User

Xbox One random/unexpected power off?

I am also experiencing that but on an Xbox 360 but it wont turn back on. It's not the red ring of death because there was none and because it's a 360 slim, it's plugged in and it's not hot at all!
  3. GODsHandK1LLeR Win User

xbox 360 slim wont turn on

he broke the whole plastics off
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Sorry but as you have admitted to taking your console apart there is nothing we can do to advise you as that is classed as system tampering under the terms & conditions.
  5. Mikaeel Win User

looks like you'll have to replace it
  6. quintincortez Win User

System update stopped

it is my old xbox 360 slim also is happens as soon as i turn it on.
Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 Slim wont turn on! - Similar Threads - 360 Slim wont

2. xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...: when either are inserted it shows original xbox logo for a second then this message: [img] i bought this xbox second hand last year, and havent touched the hard drive so im assuming they...
  3. xbox 360 slim wont update

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim wont update: when I try to update my xbox for xbox live it says cant process the update status code 445e 4467 1780 0700 c000 000e d5ed99d2-7628-4311-bf33-aea8653d347a
  4. HELP My Xbox 360 Slim wont boot or show anything on screen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP My Xbox 360 Slim wont boot or show anything on screen...: so yesterday i was playing on my xbox 360 like everyday but today i turned it on and it does not work the only thing that my xbox 360 does is the power button is green.... and it sounds like its...
  5. 360 Slim E 4GB stuck in update loop and wont connect to live due to this. Help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim E 4GB stuck in update loop and wont connect to live due to this. Help please.: I have done everything on the support site to troubleshoot this. I have cleared cache, reset router, reset xbox network settings, attempted to install download from CDR and a properly formatted...
  6. Xbox 360 slim running very slow and wont connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim running very slow and wont connect to live: So recently my 360 has started running very slow taking about 5 mins just to complete the start up process, when i get to to the sign in screen i select my profile which then takes another few...
  7. xboxn 360 slim wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xboxn 360 slim wont turn on: one day i was playing my xbox and i turned it off and came back and i would not turn back on every time i try to turn it on its just makes the beep noise as same with the tray i looked into it and...
  8. xbox 360 slim very slow, blinking light on shutdown, wont download any kind of update

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim very slow, blinking light on shutdown, wont download any kind of update: i started having problems with my 360 slim about 3 months ago and its just gotten worse. at first the xbox was just slow while i played games on live. then it started taking up to 10 minutes to...
  9. Xbox 360 slim wont show any sort of display using HDMI but normal av cables work HDMI cable ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim wont show any sort of display using HDMI but normal av cables work HDMI cable ...: no display using hdmi on xbox 360 slim 07ac2936-ce7b-4474-a83b-521af9145c2b
  10. x box 360 slim wont connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box 360 slim wont connect to live: I have a older x box 360 which connects to live,also I have a x box 360 slim that wont connect to live.Could you tell me if it banned. 770d58d9-ced6-44a7-a404-685be70392ca