My XBox 360 right bumper button broke a moment ago and I need help with warranty.

Discus and support My XBox 360 right bumper button broke a moment ago and I need help with warranty. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Rocket League earlier and the right bumper button broke on me, which is unfortunate because I use that very heavily for one of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xzackly7, Nov 1, 2016.

1. xzackly7
    xzackly7 Guest

My XBox 360 right bumper button broke a moment ago and I need help with warranty.

I was playing Rocket League earlier and the right bumper button broke on me, which is unfortunate because I use that very heavily for one of the controls in the game. I tried registering my product with the serial number on the back of the controller but
    it told me "The product type does not match with the serial number provided." Can anyone help me?

:)

xzackly7, Nov 1, 2016
  2. DarthRedux
    DarthRedux Guest
    button mapping

my xbox controllers right bumper is broken so i tried button mapping my way around it with but when i click done on the button mapping menu it does nothing ive talked to xbox support and no help there what do i do ?

DarthRedux, Nov 1, 2016
  3. The right bumper of my gears 4 elite controller is broken, what can I do ??

Hello everyone ! The right bumper of my limited Gears 4 elite controller is broken, what can I do ?? ... My controller didnt fall on the floor, and I didnt trow it away in a rage quit moment, it just broke while gaming ... Its brand new, I bought it a month
    ago, will xbox support fix it ?? And if yes, what can I do ?? Thanks for your answer ...

El Sn4tch3r 86, Nov 1, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

The warranty of MS for accessories is 90 days. If you have purchased the controller from a third party retailer you should ask about the warranty they have granted you on the product.

M3tal Daz3, Nov 1, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The warranty of MS for accessories is 90 days. If you have purchased the controller from a third party retailer you should ask about the warranty they have granted you on the product.
  6. The Bunk Plus Win User

XBOX ELITE Controller registration, warranty, and replacement

Any luck with this? My right bumper broke and the controller is basically unusable now (this had happened to me previously with a standard xbox one controller). The last time I tried to replace/repair a controller, they told me I the warranty did not apply
    because I don't have an xbox one console to register the controller to. This is such ***...

I spent $160 on a controller that broke after 3 months of use and there's zero warranty.
  7. CodyFlick1992 Win User

xbox elite controller

I can help, it's just that the bumper right? Well I took my controller apart very carefully and replaced the bumpers and buttons of all my controllers but that's on you if you have a warranty on it cause once you take it apart there's really nothing they
    can do about it
  8. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Who else has had their Xbox One Elite controller grips wear off after only two years or so?

My rubber parts came off plus my bumper buttons broke.
  9. ROBOSLIDER Win User

XBox Elite controller bumper issues

The bumpers on my launch day Series 1 Elite Controller finally broke a few months ago. Was disappointed that an otherwise perfectly functioning controller (never had the grip issue with mine) was rendered useless because of the poor design of the bumpers.
    All the development that went into the Elite and no effort was made to improve this inherent weakness in all Xbox One controllers. I repaired it myself with a replacement bumper from ebay. Never had bumper issues with any of my 360 controllers.
Thema:

1. My XBox 360 right bumper button broke a moment ago and I need help with warranty. - Similar Threads - 360 right bumper

2. The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog

in XBoX on Consoles
    The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog: The right stick was working fine yesterday, but when I turn on the console and play the game, the stick moves around from left. Does anyone know what caused this? Thank you Best Wishes -Sajad...
  3. Xbox 360 games goes black right before I can play game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 games goes black right before I can play game: For a few months now, I have been trying to play WWE Smackdown vs Raw 08 on the 360, but every time I boot up the game it loads then right before I can play, the screen goes black. I’ve looked all...
  4. my xbox 360 controller is lighting up when I plug it in but it keeps turning off right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 controller is lighting up when I plug it in but it keeps turning off right...: when I plug in my controller to my windows 11 PC, it flashes on and off again when I keep on replunging it, it will do the same thing even when I use a different port....
  5. Old 360 Account recovery, right email wrong account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old 360 Account recovery, right email wrong account: Iv seen this question asked but i unfortunately have had no advance in my own issue. SO lets start from the start, i recently got an xbox 360 elite and wanted to get my old 360 account active...
  6. Xbox 360 Controller Right Trigger (RT) has very slow reaction time.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Controller Right Trigger (RT) has very slow reaction time.: The reaction time of the RT button in my Xbox 360 controller is unbelievably slow. Here's a demonstration of what's happening with the website https://gamepad-tester.com :...
  7. Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away: [img] I am getting so frustrated. I am playing plant vs zombies. I love that game but the anoying pop up at the bottom right will just not go away. 96c59026-aba4-4961-8a5b-fbe89baab15b
  8. Xbox 360 wired controller right joystick does not go back to its default place

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired controller right joystick does not go back to its default place: So yea i was just playing one day and it stopped moving back to the middle. And i just got the controller a week ago so it cant be cause its old. 7b2ce9e6-7a1e-490a-bd5e-8ac927108e1d
  9. Xbox One Problem loading Content Right now when trying to install 360 Game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Problem loading Content Right now when trying to install 360 Game: I was trying to load Fallout New Vegas Ultimate and it wont read either disc. It says problem getting content right now. I rebooted the console. I checked the drive with an Xbox One game and it...
  10. Madcats Xbox 360 wired controller Right stick and trigger issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Madcats Xbox 360 wired controller Right stick and trigger issues.: Ok im ready to pull what hair i have left out over this. Im using a Samsung A21S phone and a Madcats xbox 360 wired controller. Everything works fine except for the right stick and both triggers....