my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

Discus and support my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Donna Perkins, Feb 16, 2024.

1. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

:)

Donna Perkins, Feb 16, 2024
  2. PiercingBlock95 Win User

Red Dead Redemption - Backward Compatibility Game Purchase Issue

Red Dead Redemption is for Xbox 360, and I have an Xbox One. Whenever I try to play, I get immediately disconnected from Xbox Live.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Help signing into xbox 360 after gamertag change

Ok so when you load up the 360 emulator on the one it immediately says that it is disconnected from xbox live.

When you pull up the 360 guide does it give you a choice to sign into an account at the bottom by hitting I believe the Y button if so try going that route with it.
  4. 72westy Win User

Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox Live?

It appears that when disconnected from Xbox live I still am connected to the internet on the Xbox. Why??? I was updating avatar and while making changes Xbox disconnected me from Xbox live but I was still able to change avatar and save it. After saving it
    signed me back into my Xbox live account.

WTF!

I'm definitely leaning at an issue on Microsoft's end either server related or a recent update to the Xbox 360 itself.
  5. Benjisan Win User

"Disconnected from Xbox Live" - only when playing multiplayer-type scenarios

360 is plugged directly into the Ubee. I removed it from the internal network.

Ubee is not in Bridge mode. Charter said there are no firewall rules enabled on it. They (firewall) are my responsibility to erect between my network(s) and the Ubee.

What's weird to me, and was reaffirmed after a bit of testing. I'll get the "Disconnected from Xbox Live" message and sometimes won't get the "[username] signed out of Xbox Live". Conversely, if I physically interrupt the connection (unplug ethernet cable)
    I always get the "[username] signed out of Xbox Live" message instead of the disconnected one.

In fact, sometimes when I'm "Disconnected from Xbox Live" it doesn't even sign out my username or show on the popup menu or dashboard that I need to sign in to live. I can still access my friends lists and such. It's almost like I'm getting disconnected
    from the game server part of live. If I'm in a party or private chat that doesn't get disbanded or ended when I get the disconnected message.
  6. volnetic Win User

Keep getting disconnected from live

I used to have this problem a few months ago but I couldn't sign back in immediately to live. This started happening when I changed my password a few days ago. Don't know if that'll help. I also get disconnected from Xbox live party's. Its so annoying.
Thema:

1. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately - Similar Threads - 360 signing live

2. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  3. Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live: Is the Xbox live for 360 platform down? It has not worked for weeks now. ***move from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** 9496b735-b0df-4944-97e4-b8084bc7843d
  4. Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console: My friend sent me a message on his Xbox one and the only way I can message them currently is through Xbox 360. If I cannot reply to messages in time and forget to reply to them and turn off my...
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  7. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  8. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  9. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  10. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...