My xbox 360 is freezing,after 10minutes its just beeps then freeze,can somebody help me,its ...

Discus and support My xbox 360 is freezing,after 10minutes its just beeps then freeze,can somebody help me,its ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi,when i turn on my xbox 360 fat its run fine for 10minutes,but then beeps and after that freezes,when I turn it off/on on the startup screen beeps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StenjevacArmy, Nov 15, 2016.

1. My xbox 360 is freezing,after 10minutes its just beeps then freeze,can somebody help me,its ...

Hi,when i turn on my xbox 360 fat its run fine for 10minutes,but then beeps and after that freezes,when I turn it off/on on the startup screen beeps and freezes!! HELPPP MEE!

DONT SAY HOW I'M NOT NORMAL BECAUSE I HAVE ORIGINAL 360 BUT HELP MEE

:)

StenjevacArmy, Nov 15, 2016
  2. Jameson
    Jameson Guest
    Does your XBOX360 freeze?

Its funny, everyone always has problems with their Xbox overheating and all but its never happened to me. Although, i do have a good amount of problems with my games freezing on me. It really sucks because its always when im having a perfect gaming time and then it will just freeze randomly and make me not even want to play anymore. What BlackSolaris said makes sense though because i do feel like it only happens after a long session of gaming, and my Xbox isnt in the most ideal place so i guess i can forgive it.

Jameson, Nov 15, 2016
  3. Questions about my Xbox/internet being dumb

My Xbox has been doing this thing within the past month or so where every 20-30 minutes I start connecting to the party, I can't hear anyone for about 10 seconds, and my game either freezes or kicks me depending on the game. It didn't happen until now and its really starting to get irritating, since it happens so frequently. I have a few questions about all this that is going on:

Do other people have this problem too? No one I talk to does, and when it happens everyone else is still talking and doing things.

Is this a problem with my Xbox or my internet? We have a really fast internet speed if that changes something. It usually works great. When I first got my Xbox I was usually the person everyone wanted to connect to because I had the best internet out of everyone. If it is my internet I don't know why because it is usually good.

Is there a way to check to see if something is wrong with my internet/Xbox? I don't mean like a scan to see if I can connect I mean to see if anything is actually going on to change its performance.

Is there any way to fix this? I'm really starting to get tired of it and I'd like it to stop. Just an example I'm level 19 in R6 Siege, but if I wouldn't disconnect so frequently I've been told I'd probably be level 40. I'm losing so many things and sometimes its even hard to stay in a game, and R6 Siege is one of the only games I want to play at the moment. Its not even just R6;

Blacks Ops 3: In multiplayer everything freezes but I don't disconnect, I stop freezing soon after. In zombies its fine solo but if I'm host and it happens everyone else freezes and if I'm not host and it happens I freeze but no one else does.

Ark: It will let me move but I can't interact with anything until it ends and all the dinosaurs either freeze or just move off one direction until I stop connecting.

Overwatch: Everything freezes for a little, it sends me back to the home screen, and loads me back in the game. When I get back its like I just stopped moving for a little bit and everything else was still going on.

Pretty much every other game does the same or similar things as these examples.

Just a couple little things that might effect something, we have Charter internet if that changes anything. This whole disconnecting thing has only been going on for a month or so, and I've had my Xbox One for about a year and a half now. Any input is appreciated and thanks ahead of time.

ItsHunter1228, Nov 15, 2016
  4. My xbox 360 is freezing,after 10minutes its just beeps then freeze,can somebody help me,its ...

The most common reason for this issue is because your Xbox is overheating, usually because it's extremely dusty inside. Does the Xbox feel really hot once everything freezes up? Are the fans also really loud?

Since it's the original 360 console, it's likely out of warranty by now, but register and check your serial in your Microsoft account settings first. If it is indeed out of warranty, you are left to your own devices and methods in fixing this, all of which
    are rather "DIY" and we can't really discuss around here -- or you could just buy a replacement 360.

Give this troubleshooting article a look: Xbox 360 Screen Freeze | How to Fix Xbox 360 Screen Freezing

Internet Expert, Nov 15, 2016
    StenjevacArmy, Nov 16, 2016
    StenjevacArmy, Oct 31, 2018
  7. StenjevacArmy Win User

My xbox 360 is freezing,after 10minutes its just beeps then freeze,can somebody help me,its fat one

The most common reason for this issue is because your Xbox is overheating, usually because it's extremely dusty inside. Does the Xbox feel really hot once everything freezes up? Are the fans also really loud?

Since it's the original 360 console, it's likely out of warranty by now, but register and check your serial in your Microsoft account settings first. If it is indeed out of warranty, you are left to your own devices and methods in fixing this, all of which
    are rather "DIY" and we can't really discuss around here -- or you could just buy a replacement 360.

Give this troubleshooting article a look: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/xbox-360-screen-freeze
  8. Internet Expert Win User

My xbox 360 is freezing,after 10minutes its just beeps then freeze,can somebody help me,its fat one

Give this troubleshooting article a look: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/xbox-360-screen-freeze
  9. StenjevacArmy Win User

10. illicituskiller Win User

360S Freezing

You know Mad Cow is absolutely right on this, if you do run the screen freeze solution it should work, but I will admit as well my system tends to freeze but that is after the systems starts to over heat. I will as well suggest event though they say you
    can play your system with it standing, most gamers I know would say don't do it, as it is possible to scratch the CD, some will deny this some will agree, just each their own is all.

I will post this ehow solution someone wrote that can help as well just in case

How to Troubleshoot a Freezing Xbox

www.ehow.com/how_6224923_troubleshoot-freezing-xbox.html

Xbox 360 Screen Freezes Can Be Fixed Easily

ezinearticles.com

Why Does My Xbox 360 Keeps Freezing?

www.zimbio.com/.../My+Xbox+360+Keeps+Freezing

These are just a couple sites to try and help you before sending your system in for a repair.
  11. Refusal Win User

My Fifa 12 freezes when i press start and the white box appears saying "(Gamertag) is connecting to EA Servers"

this has just started happening to me after downloading the update today... i have tried all of the above solutions and its not helping.. it still freezes :(
Thema:

My xbox 360 is freezing,after 10minutes its just beeps then freeze,can somebody help me,its ...

1. My xbox 360 is freezing,after 10minutes its just beeps then freeze,can somebody help me,its ... - Similar Threads - 360 freezing 10minutes

2. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  3. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  4. XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play: Two games, Lego Lord of the Rings and Plants vs Zombies, have randomly froze at different points during play (never the same spot twice). I can return to the Xbox One X homescreen and restart the...
  5. Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks: Hey. I recently purchased the physical version of this game for Xbox 360, but whenever a character talks, the game freezes for about a second. I'm unable to install this game to my hard drive to...
  6. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  7. My Xbox 360 slim is freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 slim is freezing.: If I let it sit for a week I might be able to get 2-3 hours of gameplay before it freezes however after that it will begin to freeze within 10 minutes. The longer I wait the more I can play. I...
  8. MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads: I have been trying to launch my 360 version of mw2 on my series x and xbox one and no matter what mode I launch online, as soon as the map loads up the game freezes. I cant even run a private...
  9. Xbox 360 S keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S keeps freezing: I don't have a harddrives in it but when I try to sign out of the account it freezes when I try to run a game it freezes, when I try to clear the cache it freezes, basically anything I do it...
  10. Xbox 360 freez and now won't boot up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 freez and now won't boot up: HELLO i am i want to ask some questions here my xbox 360 wont boot up but its turned on and fan everything is working fine but its stay on a black screen i have trying other tv other HDMI cable...