My xbox 360 is constantly displaying the wrong info, and offers no intelligent support to fix ...

Discus and support My xbox 360 is constantly displaying the wrong info, and offers no intelligent support to fix ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox 360 and microsoft account seem to be based on an awfully low amount of security and refuse to update even after I've changed them multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DUBBLE DUBBS, Jan 14, 2014.

1. DUBBLE DUBBS
    DUBBLE DUBBS Guest

My xbox 360 is constantly displaying the wrong info, and offers no intelligent support to fix ...

My xbox 360 and microsoft account seem to be based on an awfully low amount of security and refuse to update even after I've changed them multiple times, my xbox live account doesn't seem to notice that it is connected to a new email now or care it still
    asks to send a message to my old no longer existing email. This is ridiculous! Every time I turn on my xbox I have to go back and forth through a menu that isn't relevant anymore and say "Yes this ones working" cancel it do it again and then go to the home
    to bypass the stupid menu not allowing me to log in to xbox live. This is ludicrous and I can't even begin to understand how microsoft can even function with this level of stupidy.

:)

DUBBLE DUBBS, Jan 14, 2014
  2. Profile and Game displaying wrong gamerscore

Hopefully I’m posting this in the right area as I was directed here by someone from chat support. I’m having an issue where my profile is displaying the wrong gamerscore and so is the video game Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus. I’ve already already tried deleting and
    readding my profile to my Xbox and it didn’t fix the issue

CursingShadow, Jan 14, 2014
  3. Status Code: 351F 0000 0800 0300 807B 01F7

This is a fairly common problem, but no need to worry it is a easy fix. I would suggest updating your console by using one of these methods found on the Xbox website.

Here is the Link:

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info

This offers many easy ways to update your system and get you on your way.

BaSiC iNSTiNkTz, Jan 14, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: