My Xbox 360 is banned for no reason

Discus and support My Xbox 360 is banned for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I NEED HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM I AM A 13 YEAR OLD BOY AND MY XBOX 360 HAS BEEN BANNED FOR NO REASON IF YOU DON'T FIX THIS PLEASE... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AwesomeGamer825, Nov 16, 2017.

1. My Xbox 360 is banned for no reason

I NEED HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM I AM A 13 YEAR OLD BOY AND MY XBOX 360 HAS BEEN BANNED FOR NO REASON IF YOU DON'T FIX THIS PLEASE DELIVER ME A NEW XBOX RIGHT AWAY MY EMAIL IS *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** since I have a 360 s 60gb hdd and from 2013 I
    would like a new xbox one s it seems fair to me because this is your problem xbox not mine so instead of me paying for my problem which I did nothing to get I think you guys should pay your customers back for this and it is a pretty common issue in 2015 and
    I still have it in 2017 so email me back as soon as possible

:)

AwesomeGamer825, Nov 16, 2017
  2. FUZZYFEZES WIFE account credit banned and xbox 360 itself credit banned from halo reach

My wife's account has been temporary credit banned and the Brand new xbox 360 it's self has been temporary credit banned for now reason she is new to the game and she feels like she is being punished for no reason. Please help

FUZZYFEZ OF 3, Nov 16, 2017
  3. Why is my Xbox banned

My Xbox is banned for no reason

L3GENDARY SAUC3, Nov 16, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to contact them regarding consoles bans. You can find more information about console bans here - Xbox Enforcement | How Do I
    Microsoft will not send you a free console because yours is banned.

Smwutches, Nov 16, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to contact them regarding consoles bans. You can find more information about console bans here - https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-3
    Microsoft will not send you a free console because yours is banned.
  6. iGC xMoNsTeRx Win User

MY XBOX 360 GOT BANNED FOR NO REASONS!!

From GAME Store UK West Bromwich

Xbox Slim £129.99

Cod Ghost £44.99p
  7. onyxishere Win User

That doesn't answer the question. If you did nothing against the ToU or the CoC of the Live service then you had nothing to do with the ban.

You'll need to contact the store and ask them if the console you purchased was previously owned and see if they'll do an exchange if it was.

Bans cannot be lifted.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Did you buy the slim used?

Then it could have been an infraction from the previous owner

That's the risks you take when buying used
  9. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 is banned for no reason - Similar Threads - 360 banned reason

2. my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.: i know that console bans are extremely rarely lifted but can it be lifted somehow? i need an answer ASAP 49f10259-ccb7-4202-bb40-d34669c24a21
  3. What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360: I got a Xbox 360 and when plugging it in it says it is banned is there anything that can be done? b4f561fe-2050-42ef-b33f-5d11f4af69e8
  4. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  5. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  6. Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned: I was recently banned from communicating for 2 months and this isn’t about that but for some reason I can’t play any Xbox 360 games. I don’t care for the ban but I would wish a fix can be told to...
  7. I bought xbox 360 but I found out its ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought xbox 360 but I found out its ban: I bought xbox 360 but I found out that console its ban idid format the console to be refresh one so any chance the enforcement team can help me 59ac17c5-a7b3-4cb9-8827-2eb173ab519a
  8. Profile picture ban does not let me download my Xbox Series X profile data to play 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile picture ban does not let me download my Xbox Series X profile data to play 360 games.: I was profile picture suspended falsely after trying to submit a custom profile picture. I tried to get it lifted and offered to provide proof that my custom PFP did not fall under breaking xbox...
  9. Old Xbox 360 ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old Xbox 360 ban: Ok guys I have an old xbox 360 slim with a broken hitachi drive. If I swap in another drive I know I will get banned online. Will that affect the console or the account because I don't want to...
  10. xbox 360 device ban, no cause or explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 device ban, no cause or explanation: hey all — our xbox 360 was device-banned today, and i am baffled. also kinda upset. i searched the enforcement page for information, and i know why devices are generally banned (tampering,...