my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet

Discus and support my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got my 360 E a few years ago and a few months ago I tried connecting it to the internet but it won't connect, I tried hotspot and I gave up.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by idea5565, Apr 22, 2024.

1. idea5565
    idea5565 Guest

So I got my 360 E a few years ago and a few months ago I tried connecting it to the internet but it won't connect, I tried hotspot and I gave up.

:)

idea5565, Apr 22, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox 360 E won't connect to Spectrum internet

Is it saying blocked or that the console is banned? Just to make sure
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

Xbox 360 E won't connect to Spectrum internet

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Please check, or ask your ISP to check, if the following ports are open in your router and put the PC's IP in the DMZ zone configuration if you have a secondary router both must have the same configuration:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)
  4. N3gative Cr33p Win User

Code error 80151006

Sounds to me like something odd is going on over on Microsoft's end of the spectrum... everything in my house can connect to the internet, except for my 360.
  5. oxHARMONxo Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live 360 error code 8015190E

It looks like the major outage has been fixed, but I’m still getting 8015190E where ever I connect that has Spectrum internet. I still cannot sign in to the Xbox 360 network as of 3/24/2022.
  6. Bryan99 Win User

New xbox 1s games will not install

I found the problem, it is actually our Spectrum internet connection. I brought the console to my sisters house and the installs are proceeding. We have had Spectrum out several times to look at the connection, still not fixed I guess, luckily it's only
    temporary and we will hopefully have a better connection in our new house.
Thema:

1. my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet - Similar Threads - 360 connect Spectrum

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox, but I'm running into some difficulties and could use some advice. Here's what I've tried so far: HDMI Connection: My laptop...
  4. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  5. How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router: It keeps saying that it is not connecting to the wifi router itself even though it says the wifi signal is 100% and now i cant get my profile to sync anymore. At first i thought it was because my...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network: Every device on the network is connected and works properly. However the xbox 360 is connected to the network with full signal but when running an xbox live connection test it fails to connect to...
  9. Xbox 360 E won't connect to Spectrum internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E won't connect to Spectrum internet: I just bought a Xbox 360 E from Goodwill a few days ago and I can't connect to my internet. I have Spectrum, as my provider and everytime I test the Xbox Live connection, it fails and tells me my...
  10. Xbox 360 can't connect to Spectrum Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to Spectrum Wifi.: My Xbox 360 S had been connected to CenturyLink just a while back. We have a new internet and I just now decided to switch it. Spectrum is the new one, and the wireless network doesn't work....