My XBOX 360 E don´t see my wireless connection, and the connection functions in a proper ...

Discus and support My XBOX 360 E don´t see my wireless connection, and the connection functions in a proper ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What Country/State/Province do you live in? Colombia Modem brand & model number: ZTE - # ZXV10 W300 Router brand & model number: NA If Wireless, are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ricardo Steve Pabon, Jan 11, 2014.

1. My XBOX 360 E don´t see my wireless connection, and the connection functions in a proper ...

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Colombia

Modem brand & model number: ZTE - # ZXV10 W300

Router brand & model number: NA

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? No, I have XBOX 360 E

Things you have tried:

Reset my modem, restart my XBOX 360, Set up network connection using the advanced options,

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown : No

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? No

Any Error Codes you encounter: No

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? ETB Colombia

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:0000-0000

X:8000-0011

Y:0000-0000

Z:0000-0000

ID:FFFF-FFFF

L:0015-10F1

Q:8007-0435

T:Inalámbrico

D:0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0

S:WPA

C:0

:)

Ricardo Steve Pabon, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Dockings
    Dockings Guest
    360 Slim Doesn't See Network

My Xbox360 Slim wont see my wireless network. Every other device in my house connects to the network flawlessly. My Xbox occasionally sees my neighbours network. To be clear, it's not that my Xbox won't connect to the network, it usually claims there are no networks to connect to. Any help?

Dockings, Jan 11, 2014
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Anyone having problems connecting to COD:AW multiplayer?

Might be an issue with the cord itself. See if you have another cable or plug that cord into something else and test it that way.

bloosuga, Jan 11, 2014
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

My XBOX 360 E don´t see my wireless connection, and the connection functions in a proper ...

hi have you tried to use this:settings-system-hard drive-hover over HDD- hit Y- clear system cache

and then restart your router

hope that helpsMy XBOX 360 E don´t see my wireless connection, and the connection functions in a proper ... :)

MB5656, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: