my xbox 360 controller is lighting up when I plug it in but it keeps turning off right...

Discus and support my xbox 360 controller is lighting up when I plug it in but it keeps turning off right... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I plug in my controller to my windows 11 PC, it flashes on and off again when I keep on replunging it, it will do the same thing even when I use a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aiden Fraki, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Aiden Fraki
    Aiden Fraki Guest

my xbox 360 controller is lighting up when I plug it in but it keeps turning off right...

when I plug in my controller to my windows 11 PC, it flashes on and off again when I keep on replunging it, it will do the same thing even when I use a different port.

:)

Aiden Fraki, Mar 26, 2023
  2. NeetzNeo Win User

Xbox One controller does not work. Need help

Hi,thank you for taking your time to lend some help, my controller is mainly a wireless one but it does support a wired connection too. I tried connecting it to the Xbox using a wire, but still the controller was yet not lighting up(Logo button). I did plug it to my laptop and to my surprise it turned on for a bit but then the light turned off and there was just vibrations occuring while it was plugged and now the light does not turn anymore when it's plugged to the laptop only vibrations.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Monitor Flickering

[quote user="PegasusStrike"]I've since purchased an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and my monitor stopped having the "flickering" issues when I turned my light or fan off when it's connected to my computer. When I use my Xbox, I plug it into my UPS,
    but the monitor still goes dark for 2-3 seconds when I turn my light off or my fan off.[/quote]Is your monitor plugged into a battery-backed UPS outlet or a surge suppressed UPS outlet? Is your UPS showing voltage fluctuations when you turn on/off the light
    and fan?

If the monitor is not on a battery-backed UPS outlet, try that first. You should also install whatever monitoring software your UPS came with and see what it's showing when you turn on/off the light and fan.
  4. Rostom L Win User

my xbox 360 controller is lighting up when I plug it in but it keeps turning off right after, how do I fix this?

5. Br3acher 117 Win User

Unsure what's defective with my controllers and batteries

hey man try this its not official and dosent always work..

It will only start charging when you’ve left the battery pack with a “red light” charge signal. This means when you first plug in the controller, and the light on the cable connection goes red, the signal is saying that it needs to be charged. The problem
    comes when it thinks it is charged and switches off or to a green colour.

To get the red signal:

1) Plug the charging cable into the xbox, and switch the xbox on without the controller attached to the cable.

2) Plug the controller into the cable, once the dashboard has booted and you’ve signed in.

3) Wait until the cable connection light goes red, and then switch off the controller (hold down the 360 button and select “Turn Off Controller” from the menu).

4) Restart the xbox (or if you live close by to someone else with a 360, turn that console on with a cable plugged in, wait for it to boot to the dashboard, and then attach your controller – the light should stay red).

5) Plug in the controller once the dashboard has booted again.

This might be fiddly and not work every time. It’s a case of trial and error most of the time. I will keep playing about with the procedure, but for the time being this seems to work for me.

Or Try This..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKM2tABhNk8
  6. JohnSandersonXIII Win User

Chatpad no longer working with 11/19 Update

Update: It's definitely an issue with the Chatpad. The light on the Play and Charge Kit Cable lights up now when the Chatpad is disconnected from the controller. The moment u plug it in, the light turns off. Unplug and the light comes back on.
Thema:

1. my xbox 360 controller is lighting up when I plug it in but it keeps turning off right... - Similar Threads - 360 controller lighting

2. Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation: I have recently bought an xbox360 controller and dongle for my PC but the controller is nearly useless due to the translation between the physical movement of the analogue sticks to the in-game...
  3. Xbox 360 controller not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller not working: I'm using the Xbox 360 controller with the Play & Charge Kit, plugged in via a USB 2.0 port. However, despite showing up in Device Manager, nothing happens if I press the logo or try to use it...
  4. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  5. Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls

in XboX Insiders
    Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls: So recently I been downloading more 360 games to play and this never happened to me til now. A few games I downloaded, the controls were just inverted by default with no change to the settings at...
  6. Xbox 360 controller does not sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller does not sync: I just bought an play & charge kit for my xbox 360 controller, when I plugged it in on my 3.0 and 2.0 usb ports windows reproduces the sound of a new device connected and even shows correctly the...
  7. My PC does not recognize my Xbox 360 Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC does not recognize my Xbox 360 Controllers: Hey, maybe someone can help me: I do own two original Xbox 360 controllers, one wired (fully wired, not "plug and charge"), one wireless. Both have previously worked with my PC, but recently...
  8. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  9. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  10. Xbox 360 wired controller flashing 4 green lights

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired controller flashing 4 green lights: It's not working on both pc and xbox 360 all 4 green lights flash and not working IT'S A WIRED CONTROLLER e1a37e28-9e44-4552-8be8-0a10b7cecf34