My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

Discus and support My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grip Reaper, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Grip Reaper
    Grip Reaper Guest

Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the internet so I restarted my router for 5 minutes and waited 60 seconds for it to fully turn on after plugging it back in. Then i tested it again and it did not work, after a while of trying random things such as resetting the network setting and clearing cache and deleting my downloaded profile nothing worked. I even resetted my whole xbox. I got it to finally connect to the internet, but now it doesn't even connect to xbox live at all. I didn't get no error message, it was just saying to see suggestions.

:)

Grip Reaper, Oct 9, 2023
  2. Luis E. Bornancin Win User

Xbox profile corrupted?

My Xbox 360 show Error Code 831188FE and I can't connect with Live. I trying fixed with instructions in page support but not fixed.

I need help please.

PS: In my Xbox One connect normally!
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

No problem, it's a pleasure.

I understand, initially, you might think it's a problem on your end until you realize that many more players are experiencing the same issue, including myself.

Let's keep an eye on the Xbox Status website from time to time to see if they update and provide any news about it.

Best regards.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Grip, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Recently, many players have been experiencing issues with Xbox Live on Xbox 360 consoles and with backward-compatible Xbox 360 games on Xbox One/Series due to a problem with Xbox servers. Yesterday, they officially announced the issue and stated that it had been resolved. However, I have noticed that many players are still encountering problems. Therefore, it is possible that this is related to the general outage and not to your console or internet connection.

I recommend waiting for a while to see if Xbox makes any announcements regarding this problem so they can resolve it. As I mentioned earlier, many players are still having trouble connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360, and it's likely a server issue once again.

Likewise, you could also help by reporting the issue through the following website:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

On the right side of the website, under "Report a service outage," click on "Report" and fill out the requested information. This way, Xbox can become aware more quickly that there are still ongoing issues.

Please keep in mind that in this forum, we are just players like you, trying to help other players.

I greatly appreciate your understanding, and let's hope they resolve the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards!
  5. Grip Reaper Win User

Oh nice thank you Gerardo, I really hope this is the problem. I spent hours trying to solve this lol.
  6. KingNick3rd Win User

Xbox Slim won't connect to Xbox Live

My 360 slim connect to the internet just fine but it won't connect to Xbox live or anything else I can't redeem codes ,download history, or Xbox live I clear my storage space 3 times I redownload my avatar what should I do need some help with this one
Thema:

1. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please. - Similar Threads - 360 can't connect

2. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  3. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  4. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  5. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  6. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  7. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  8. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  9. I can't connect the xbox 360 to the Romania region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect the xbox 360 to the Romania region: I can't connect the xbox 360 to the Romania region 183b839b-a5d5-445e-8efa-8d08690c16e4
  10. My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live: Over the past month or so, my Xbox 360 console(Serial No. 527136414805) has not been able to login to Xbox live. A friend of mine, Misakii9548, thinks it's because my profile is corrupt, so I...