My xbox 360 cannot access the xbox live service.

Discus and support My xbox 360 cannot access the xbox live service. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its been 3 days since this problem begins! I cannot access the xbox live service and the system continuously display a error 8015190E and after I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hoogan the red, Jan 8, 2017.

1. My xbox 360 cannot access the xbox live service.

Its been 3 days since this problem begins! I cannot access the xbox live service and the system continuously display a error 8015190E and after I follow the instruction in support page, the problem go go away. The official page said that all go well with
    the server... but nothing happens. I paid Gold Live for a year and three day at row I cant solve this problem. I´m very angry with this service. I´m from Brazil and I tried everything to make my internet connection to connect with Gold... The tests always
    fail when internet icon goes to link with gold icon...

Can anyone help me how I solve this? Its very annoying and frustrating.

Thanks in advance,

Alessandro Franzen

:)

Hoogan the red, Jan 8, 2017
  2. XBoxtheSpot
    XBoxtheSpot Guest
    Can I Access Hulu, etc., Without XBox LIVE Paid Service?

I plan to use an XBox 360 S Console to access streaming videos, via a wireless router hooked to a cable modem...

Can I access free services like Hulu (not Hulu Plus) thru the XBox, without having to sign up for the XBox LIVE paid
    subscription service?

XBoxtheSpot, Jan 8, 2017
  3. Xbox 360 error code: 42FC 42FE A080 1300 D000 0032

same here ! please someone help ... I cannot access XBOX live service

laurent courni, Jan 8, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Hoogan the red.

Were you able to change the IP address associated with your Xbox 360 as suggested in

this Troubleshooter
    ? If not, give that a go and let us know if it helps My xbox 360 cannot access the xbox live service. :)

Mister Maka, Jan 10, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Hoogan the red.

Were you able to change the IP address associated with your Xbox 360 as suggested in

this Troubleshooter
    ? If not, give that a go and let us know if it helps :)
  6. laurent courni Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 42FC 42FE A080 1300 D000 0032

same here ! please someone help ... I cannot access XBOX live service
  7. HyruleBalverine Win User

Today shows why an online only console should never happen

It's a service outage https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
    Yes, it's a service outage. I am well aware of that. But, like I could on the 360, I should still be able to access my profile/account offline which I cannot do on the Xbox One or Series X/S.
  8. CommandBuffalo0 Win User

Im still having party issues, Help!

Having the exact same problem! I cannot start a party, I cannot join a party and I cannot view parties. I cannot view my social feed, change my status to appear online or access key Xbox live settings. I keep receiving the [0x800C0008] error code when I
    try to start parties and "There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again." when trying to access Xbox live settings.
  9. CommandBuffalo0 Win User

Anyone else having party issues 'Error code 0x800C0008'

I have been having the exact same issue for the last day and a half. I cannot start a party, I cannot join a party and I cannot view parties. I cannot view my social feed, change my status to appear online or access key Xbox live settings. I keep receiving
    the [0x800C0008] error code when I try to start parties and "There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again." when trying to access Xbox live settings. Please help! :'(
Thema:

1. My xbox 360 cannot access the xbox live service. - Similar Threads - 360 cannot access

2. I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...: I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't connect to website constantly. How can I get this issue resolved. This has been going on for a while now...
  3. Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live: Problem is just as it says - my 360 is connected to the internet via an ethernet connection, but I'm not getting through to Xbox Live. Nothing has changed with my setup, and I've restarted my...
  4. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  5. Recently moved, cannot access G4G 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently moved, cannot access G4G 360 games.: I recently moved from the US to Latin America. From everything I was told, not by MS, my games would transfer without the need for a VPN. All my purchased games for all 3 generations play fine, as...
  6. Still cannot access The X Files on my 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still cannot access The X Files on my 360.: "The Complete X Files"seasons 1-10 that I purchased in 2017 is "no longer available to me" according to the Xbox live chat assistant. My laptop tells me that all 217 episodes are there, but my 360...
  7. Cannot access The X Files on my 360, only on my laptop?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access The X Files on my 360, only on my laptop?: I am having an interesting situation here. "The Complete X Files seasons 1-10" that I purchased in 2017 is "no longer available to me" according to the Xbox live chat assistant. My laptop tells...
  8. Cannot access Xbox live on 360 console or app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Xbox live on 360 console or app.: Can anyone help me figure out why I can log into my xbox live account on pc and the browser on my tablet and phone. But when I try to log in on my 360 console or the mobile app it says that the...
  9. Cannot Access Xbox Live Account on Xbox 360 or Computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Access Xbox Live Account on Xbox 360 or Computer: I know my timing leaves much to be desired, but I got a new (to me) Xbox 360 E last night and was trying to set up an Xbox Live account during the outage (before I realized what was going on). My...
  10. cannot access most of the 360 dlcs in Turkey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot access most of the 360 dlcs in Turkey: good day,im have been using an uk account for years and i have played so many games like mass effect series and elder scrolls series,problem is when i bought xbox one i have chosen the console...