My Xbox 360 beeps and weird dotted lines on screen (see image) - is it game over?

Discus and support My Xbox 360 beeps and weird dotted lines on screen (see image) - is it game over? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 beeps and weird dotted lines on screen (see image below). This happens after a few minutes from a reboot, in several games and also in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rigoulot, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Rigoulot
    Rigoulot Guest

My Xbox 360 beeps and weird dotted lines on screen (see image) - is it game over?

Rigoulot, Mar 20, 2015
  2. Ryse: Son of Rome Graphical Errors

My brother is also having strange display issues, first on battlefield just a load of small squares dotted about the screen, and on forza at one point pre race - just jagged lines all across the screen, followed by weird blocks that seemed to be stuck on
    the wheel rims, (looked like it was related to lighting?)

Bennethmorpeth, Mar 20, 2015
  3. Poor Graphic Issue

On my xbox one whenever I launched a game whether on the system or on disc, their has been a flashy screen where the screen has been changing filter to color then to black and white. Also in the game there has been these weird shapes and images where the
    screen is just a jumble of shapes and lines all around the person I am playing as. But when I exit to home screen I see all these red spots on the screen it continues on and keeps happening since last two weeks ago, Friday. Is there anyway I can fix it without
    replacing it?

IgnitableCard89, Mar 20, 2015
  4. My Xbox 360 beeps and weird dotted lines on screen (see image) - is it game over?

Hello,

Is your console still in warranty? If it is, I'd strongly suggest you get this booked in for a service repair.

It does sound like a hardware failure. Especially if it beeps and distords the screen like that.

If it is out of warranty, there would be a fee to pay for the service request, and really the two options wouid be either pay the service request if out of warranty, or buy a new xbox. I recently had to buy a new xbox, I was out of warranty by about 5-6
    months. Console completely died in the end. Odd things started happening to it. It was the 250GB S Matte, and for some reason couldn't acknowledge a built in network adapter lol. Then it would constantly reboot itself the first few times after I power it down
    for a few hours, but on the 3rd reboot it remains stable. In the end I got sick of it doing that so I just left it burning no end. Turns out that was the worst thing I could have done because a few months later, it turned itself off and would not pass the
    logo welcome screen before it shut itself down trying to turn it on. Then it just wouldn't turn on for more than 1 second before turning itself off. I officially declare that console retired.

If you know any friends, or if your family knows of anyone who can take a look into your xbox for you with the know how, if you are out of warranty, it might be an idea and cheaper for you.

Please keep me posted on the outcome of your problem!

Regards,

Dan

DanielGabriel2, Mar 23, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: