My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

Discus and support My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keagan scully, Jul 29, 2023.

1. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox which is right beside it is working fine but did have an issue for about 15 mins where it could not sign in any accounts either but started to work shortly after. I have tried all online solutions that are out there and the online guy for Xbox gave up after trying everything he knew to do failed. Is this a software problem with the Xbox that is not fixable?

:)

keagan scully, Jul 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...