my xbox 360 account wont let me sign in my xbox 1

Discus and support my xbox 360 account wont let me sign in my xbox 1 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i found my old copy of COD black ops 1 and when i went to select my 360 profile it would open up a menu asking me to choose an account, but everytime i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Axl Frye, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Axl Frye
    Axl Frye Guest

i found my old copy of COD black ops 1 and when i went to select my 360 profile it would open up a menu asking me to choose an account, but everytime i chose an account it would close the menu and nothing would happen. i think this has something do with me not being able to use my 360 account because of an old email that i cant access anymore, when i tried to change the email that the 360 account was using, it would never work

:)

Axl Frye, Jul 12, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Axl. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue. Let’s try some steps that might help. Kindly go to "Settings" then "System" and select "Storage" once there click the option that says "Clear local Xbox 360 game saves' . Once the console restarts launch your Backward Compatible game and when it starts up press both the "View" (with the little windows) and the "Menu" (three little lines) at the same time and go to the "Download Profile" option and enter your email and password and then try to check if you can play your games after.
  3. [EX] Win User

Hi,

OK first you don't need different accounts for different consoles.

You can play on all consoles with the same account.

But maybe there is a way to play with your old account.

Start the 360 game and press the View and the Start buttons (the 2 below the Xbox button) the same time to open the 360 menue.

There you can download the old profile as long as you have the email name and the password.

But for real I would recommend you to play with your new account.
  4. Axl Frye Win User

ive been playing on a new account but i didnt want to have to buy all my maps back and stuff because my 360 account had them.
  5. PadraicOdowd Win User

so

Cant get an account because it wont let me connect...their was an error code and it wasnt recognisable ...sorry I'm new at this ...when it says to sign in it wont let me on the xbox...we have internet connection but not letting me connect to xbox live
    ...can I get an account for xbox 360
  6. klein_831 Win User

a

it wont let me download it to my xbox i tried and i tried but it lets me sign into other accounts like xbox.com
Thema:

1. my xbox 360 account wont let me sign in my xbox 1 - Similar Threads - 360 account wont

2. My xbox 360 wont accept my account details

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox 360 wont accept my account details: I wanted to login to my xbox 360 before the servers go offline and i tried to download profile but i cant get past enter email screen i get error code (8015D000) everytime and i changed my email...
  3. My account wont load on my xbox 360 after trying to load into microsoft edge.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account wont load on my xbox 360 after trying to load into microsoft edge.: So i tried to log into Microsoft edge on my Xbox 360 recently (2022) and since then I haven't been able to load that account on any Xbox 360. it still works on all my other systems i try it on...
  4. my xbox 360 wont create a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox 360 wont create a xbox live account: and it says sorry this action cant be performed at this time try again later e7a258db-9d5f-4f03-8a78-aae4c4012e15
  5. Microsoft Account Balance wont apear on my xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account Balance wont apear on my xbox 360 account: HI, ive recently bought a gift card and after using the code the balanc apeard on my microsoft account, but when i went to purchase a game on my xbox 360 it apeard as if i had 0.00 dolars , i have...
  6. My account t wont connect to xbox live on xbox 360 backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account t wont connect to xbox live on xbox 360 backwards compatible games.: So when i load up an xbox 360 game on my xbox one x and try to sign into my xbox profile it will say "sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again."...
  7. My Account wont let me buy Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account wont let me buy Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I believe I made a mistake at the very beginning when I and my sibling had got an Xbox One. I was the one above the age of 18 at the time so I was supposed to be the adult in the Xbox family,...
  8. Iv just added my account on xbox one from 360 and it wont let me send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Iv just added my account on xbox one from 360 and it wont let me send messages: Iv just added my account on xbox one from 360 and it wont let me send messages, I have checked if I am blocked and or suspended but im not. I have also tried to remove and then re add the account...
  9. xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it.: my father does not want his microsoft email/account to be associated with my xbox 360 live profile and when i try to change this on my xbox 360, it wont work and my membership runs out on the 26th...
  10. Xbox 360 account and live wont let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 account and live wont let me sign in: Hi, this problem started about 2 weeks ago when i did an update, all of a sudden i am unable to conect to my Xbox acount or Live. I have followed every step that they tell you do to on here and...