My Xbox 1s takes along time to load

Discus and support My Xbox 1s takes along time to load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 1s which is around 7years old all the sudden took 15-25 minutes to load fully. This has happened before and I got It semi fixed (It loaded in a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by luke lechtenberg, Nov 9, 2023.

1. My Xbox 1s takes along time to load

My Xbox 1s which is around 7years old all the sudden took 15-25 minutes to load fully. This has happened before and I got It semi fixed (It loaded in a normal amount of time) But it has happened again and I wanted to know atleast WHY it’s happening. For more information i got my xbox on August 28 2016 (Good times eh?), and until around summer of 2022 it was having loading problems, so I went to go get it fixed at my uncles Pc/Network soloutions store to get it fixed. what he told me is he wiped the internal storage, re thermal pasted it, and did other stuff. It worked fine until today where it took awhile to load again. So I went here to find a solution that wouldn’t impede my uncles godlike job.

:)

luke lechtenberg, Nov 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Xbox 1s takes along time to load