My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...

Discus and support My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox 1 x it has an issue it take 20 min on xbox load screen and 30 min after it's done loading it's a black screen and when I try to play anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by price mullins, Apr 3, 2024.

1. My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...

My xbox 1 x it has an issue it take 20 min on xbox load screen and 30 min after it's done loading it's a black screen and when I try to play anything the console sh

uts off and idk what is the issue.

:)

price mullins, Apr 3, 2024
  2. UncleGDogWord Win User

NETFLIX has it's problems for xbox

When I try to load Netflix it goes from the white screen to the black load screen. The loading ring starts to spin and then stalls out. After a minute it will go back to the Xbox 1 home screen. I have done the power cycle, delete and reinstall the app,
    deleted the profile and restarted and still the same thing happened.
  3. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

Xbox turns on but shows no signal. Controller also just flashes like its being restarted

I have the same Problem whit my series x and my one x have done the same steps whit the factory reset and after a coupel minuts in this stuck loading screen its give me a screen eher its sayes ther is a Problem and the Option to restart or fix the Problem all 2 ways leading back to the loading screen whit the green screen thats loading non stop
  4. WPAK Win User

My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and when I play smt it shuts itself off

Hi there,

if there are any external storage devices connected be sure to disconnect those and then perform a power cycle via the physically powercycle your console steps mentioned on this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

If there is no difference then you might want to try and factory reset the console via the steps mentioned on this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let it know if there are any results
  5. jakeramsay007 Win User

internet explorer on xbox?!

Bro, 1 MINUTE to load your xbox? Mine takes 10 seconds at most to load, even with LIVE, IE and a lot more
  6. Chi_Bearhawks Win User

Can't fully connect on one specific gamertag

I was able to do the update on my gamerrtag on her console, but after we tried putting her's back in, it still requested an update. We tried it, and this time it managed to actually work. The problem is it took close to 25 minutes on her account, when it
    took about 30 seconds on mine. It seems that the lag isn't a connection issue, but it's affecting EVERYTHING, as long as it's on her gamertag (Again, her gamertag on a different console gives the same result, but other gamertags on either console are 100%
    fine)

A few examples of lag are:

- It takes 2-3 minutes just to load the dashboard after turning on the console.

- Selecting anything from the dashboard (such as Netflix) gives us 4-5minutes of a black screen before it actually loads the app.

- If you go to the guide and select FRIENDS (or any other option) it will be loading for another 4-5 minutes to load the list (only 2 gamertags are even on the friends list), and then yet another 4-5 minutes to load the profile of the friend she selects.

- Moving a piece of memory (even extremely small files) takes minutes to complete.

Basically everything we do causes minutes and minutes of loading/lag, when it should normally take 1 second. Updates that take 30 seconds are now taking 20-30 minutes. Any ideas on what to do? Her gamertag isn't THAT old, so we're thinking of just starting
    a new one, but we hope it doesn't come to that.
Thema:

My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...

1. My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and... - Similar Threads - takes minutes load

2. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  3. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  4. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  5. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  6. Why does my xbox usually take 5 minutes to connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox usually take 5 minutes to connect to WiFi: My Xbox takes 10-30 minutes to connect to the internet. All other devices in the house are connected to the same WiFi and working. But everytime I get on my Xbox it can’t connect to the internet....
  7. what does my halo infinite star and take over 7 minutes in load first screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does my halo infinite star and take over 7 minutes in load first screen?: i have already check every thing and continues load so slow, y was playing 1 week ago with no problem with 60 FPS and know each time that i open the game it load super slow over 7 minutes and the...
  8. My Xbox One takes at least 10 minutes to start then black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One takes at least 10 minutes to start then black screen: My Xbox One takes at least 10 minutes to get past the startup screen and then it goes black I recently lost one of the cables to the Wi-Fi antenna and Bluetooth board could that have something to...
  9. My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't...: My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't work after an hour. 05c2f4b9-ed46-4ab6-97a2-702399e5b7d2
  10. My Xbox has been taking around 10 minutes to get to the green screen and then another 50 to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has been taking around 10 minutes to get to the green screen and then another 50 to...: Are there any fixes for this it’s been like this for a week 0524ad9f-eb7f-4111-84b7-6636842da61d