My xbox 1 won't save fallout progress

Discus and support My xbox 1 won't save fallout progress in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I own an xbox 1 and have fallout 4. I make progress in the game, go to save it and return to it a few hours later and my progress is not saved. This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OrangeAxis36546, Apr 8, 2018.

1. My xbox 1 won't save fallout progress

I own an xbox 1 and have fallout 4. I make progress in the game, go to save it and return to it a few hours later and my progress is not saved. This happened 4 times. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

OrangeAxis36546, Apr 8, 2018
  2. Lost fallout 4 saved gamed

my **** roommate used my xbox 1 and it over rode my fallout 4 saves? is there anyway to recover them?

FlimflamAtion, Apr 8, 2018
  3. RaginR00B
    RaginR00B Guest
    Xbox live Backwards compatibility issues

This has been an ongoing issue for quite some time now, I was capable of playing Xbox 360 games over the Xbox 1 such as halo reach and battle block theater. I recently purchased the fallout New Vegas ultimate edition for the Xbox
    1 and it has been continuously telling me that I'm disconnected from Xbox live, and due to that occurring, I can't successfully save my progress. After it had occurred on fallout, I had checked halo and battleblock and they gave me the same message, I don't
    know if this was an update, or my Xbox isn't working, please help. Thank you

RaginR00B, Apr 8, 2018
  4. My xbox 1 won't save fallout progress

Hi OrangeAxis36546,

When you quit the game are you quitting using the in game commands to return to the main menu or do you manually quit the game right after saving? Do you see the game saves if you try quitting to the main menu? Are you seeing this happen in any other games
    by chance?

Thank you!

Mister Kellogg, Apr 11, 2018
  5. Mister Kellogg Win User

Hi OrangeAxis36546,

When you quit the game are you quitting using the in game commands to return to the main menu or do you manually quit the game right after saving? Do you see the game saves if you try quitting to the main menu? Are you seeing this happen in any other games
    by chance?

Thank you!
  6. BULL CFD Win User

why cant i re-install vault tec workshop dlc?

Another update. Got the dlc reinstalled, and now I can't load any of my saved games. They act like they want to load, but then it gets stuck at the loading screen indefinitely. Wonderful apparently all my progress is gone, so I guess I won't be playing fallout
    anymore. Anyone want to buy an Xbox one?
  7. FlimflamAtion Win User

Lost fallout 4 saved gamed

my **** roommate used my xbox 1 and it over rode my fallout 4 saves? is there anyway to recover them?
  8. AridLizard Win User

Fallout 4

Fallout (and Skyrim) saves get very big after a while and so, as you progress through the game, it takes longer for the save data to be sync'd with the cloud
  9. Bazajaytee Win User

Fallout 4 save files

Disconnect your Xbox from the network so it is offline.

Load Fallout

It should default to looking at your local save files. Load the latest one and you should hopefully see your save with latest progress.

Load up that save file and then reconnect to the Internet.

Then save you game again, you might see a version difference pop-up and make sure you select the option of using your local save as the primary and the cloud should get updated with that correct save.

You may need to load up a few of the save files to find the one you want as Fallout 4 creates multiple saves.

If the save isn't available locally, it is likely your progress is lost unfortunately.
Thema:

1. My xbox 1 won't save fallout progress - Similar Threads - won't save fallout

2. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  3. Avatar editor won't save changes

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar editor won't save changes: Recently I tried editing my xbox avatar but for some reason I keep getting this message saying "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while" I tried doing all of the standard procedures...
  4. Saved game won't finish loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved game won't finish loading.: Just started playing Hogwarts Legacy and have a saved gamed. Only one and when I select to start/ use my saved game it will do all the parts you normally go through, but just stays on the load...
  5. "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away: I keep getting this message everytime I open a game on my Xbox Series X I've deleted games and deleted save data but nothing has fixed it 8018d693-54ac-4bd2-9175-3a80a7444e12
  6. Starfield running out of save game space as game save gets larger and soon won't allow...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield running out of save game space as game save gets larger and soon won't allow...: I couldn't find a more descriptive tag for this issue. I am playing Starfield on PC Gamepass and I am going to run out of save space extremely soon. I have looked online for a solution to this...
  7. Cod advanced warfare won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod advanced warfare won't save: Cod advanced warfare won't save a08ccd0e-f2f0-4e28-b528-e1cc3dd3453e
  8. Fallout 4 won't let me see my saves, claims I have run out of room and to free up storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 won't let me see my saves, claims I have run out of room and to free up storage...: I am a game pass ultimate member, who does not actually own a physical Xbox console. I use the cloud gaming feature to play on my android phone or via sideloaded Xbox app on Chromecast. Several...
  9. Fallout 3 Digital Download from Fallout 4 won't save gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Digital Download from Fallout 4 won't save gameplay: My saved data after starting Fallout 3 was not kept afterwards. Auto save occurred many times and I personally saved during my progress. A few days later when I enter the game, it doesn't let me...
  10. Account won't sign in on Fallout 3 from Xbox One, doesn't save achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account won't sign in on Fallout 3 from Xbox One, doesn't save achievements.: I just realized this, looking at my achievements for Fallout 3 vanilla, that I am severely lacking in the achievements. Apparently this is because the connection is not staying connected to Xbox...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont fallout 4 save