my xbox 1 won't open the home screen,

Discus and support my xbox 1 won't open the home screen, in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; updated 29/08/21, the green screen opens, black screen says hello, and screen remains black 424e132b-0001-49e3-a4cb-90b6f0fe883c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NanaMeryl, Nov 5, 2021.

1. NanaMeryl
    NanaMeryl Guest

updated 29/08/21, the green screen opens, black screen says hello, and screen remains black

:)

NanaMeryl, Nov 5, 2021
  2. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

So the first thing we need to do is check and see if you can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Try doing this for me:

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in. Press and hold the SYNC button (located on the left side of the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console. Continue holding the SYNC and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the SYNC and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please select reset then keep games and apps. No worries, no games will be removed, just sign back in using the right account.
  3. WoolBore470313 Win User

0x90010108

same code exactly won't even open to home screen .. WTF ???
  4. alex98sc10 Win User

Red Light on AC Power Adapter

I'm having a similar problem, except my xbox won't even start. It's lights up, then the AC converter light goes red and it shuts off before it can even open the home screen.
  5. InFusZion Win User

My Xbox Won't Read any discs!

My Xbox won't read any disks either. It just brings me back to the Xbox home screen.
  6. ChaseChase2 Win User

Games

My gta 5 will not open it his to the first screen and then it will go back to xbox home
Thema:

1. my xbox 1 won't open the home screen, - Similar Threads - won't open home

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?: I been having problems with my Xbox one s lately and idk what to do and to broke to get it fix, suggestions 7da4ad2a-bcb1-447b-afa5-e76d0c0dadca
  4. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  5. My YouTube won't open on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    My YouTube won't open on my Xbox series s: It all started when I reseted my Xbox cause the party was being weird and after I reseted my youtube didn't work I didn't think much of it cause I was trying to connect to the Xbox network but...
  6. xbox game bar won't work unless always open

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game bar won't work unless always open: So I jsut got windows 11 and my xbox game bar won't work unless it's open, any ideas? submitted by /u/Just_A_Guy_In_Here [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  8. Why won't my game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my game bar open?: When I click win + G the game bar won't open, same happens when I search for it through the tool bar. When I open my task manager it says that game bar is running but it still won't open. I've...
  9. my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .

in XboX Insiders
    my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .: I don't use the xbox app it gives a black screen problem I can't play games on my computer. I've tried all sorts of things, like deleting, installing, updating Can anyone help me? submitted by...
  10. Xbox for PC won't open, I've tried almost everything

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for PC won't open, I've tried almost everything: I had some kind of crazy stuff happen to my system last night maybe an APT attack, a lot of my .sys files were apparently being tampered with. So I ran sfc /scannow, it failed. I ran DISM, it...