My Xbox 1 wont let me Sign in HELP!! its been 4 days I reset it I reinstall it i did...

Discus and support My Xbox 1 wont let me Sign in HELP!! its been 4 days I reset it I reinstall it i did... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good day team I have a XBOX 1 it will not allow me to sign in. I sign in fine on all my other devices but for some strange reason I cannot sign in to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Revon Campbell, Nov 3, 2023.

1. My Xbox 1 wont let me Sign in HELP!! its been 4 days I reset it I reinstall it i did...

Good day team I have a XBOX 1 it will not allow me to sign in. I sign in fine on all my other devices but for some strange reason I cannot sign in to my xbox1 please help.. Thank you

:)

Revon Campbell, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Revon Campbell Win User

My Xbox 1 wont let me Sign in HELP!! its been 4 days I reset it I reinstall it i did everything!!! HELP!

I tried multiple ways to get customer support it says that my problem does not require customer support and instead gives me the option for a virtual assistant who does not help.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

My Xbox 1 wont let me Sign in HELP!! its been 4 days I reset it I reinstall it i did everything!!! HELP!

In this case, Revon. I would recommend you contact Xbox support so they can provide you with better help.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Let me know if they can help you.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi again Revon C,

From what I understand, the only way is through the link I sent previously, sometimes it will tell you to create a forum post but from trying until you can enter the live chat to talk to someone from support.

You must enter the link and click on the Contact Us button.
  5. Revon Campbell Win User

Good day I did all of this and it still does not work. When I try to add the email again all it does spin a white circle
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Revon C, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems logging in to your Xbox One. In order to help you, I suggest you follow these steps:

Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox controller to open the Home/Stop center. Select Restart console. Select Restart. After the console has restarted, try signing in again.

You can also try the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    3. Select your account and confirm the operation.
    4. Restart the console.

Then try to add the account again:

1. Press the Xbox Button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system and then add or change.
    3. Select Add New.
    4. Enter the email address and password for your Microsoft account.
    5. Complete the personalization settings on the following screens.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/accou.../cant-sign-in-after-password-changed-xbox-one

Let me know if this information is useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

My Xbox 1 wont let me Sign in HELP!! its been 4 days I reset it I reinstall it i did...

1. My Xbox 1 wont let me Sign in HELP!! its been 4 days I reset it I reinstall it i did... - Similar Threads - wont let Sign

2. My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out: My xbox is not connecting to the xbox network and keeps signing me out. I start up my xbox, log in to any of my 3 accounts, then it says connect to the xbox network - i do, then it continues to...
  3. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  4. my xbox app wont let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox app wont let me sign in: on my pc it just says 0x87DD0006 anyone else have this problem right now? 42b043c6-2436-464f-9773-ded9f60c97f8
  5. xbox app wont let me sign in. how do i fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app wont let me sign in. how do i fix this?: Every time i try to sign in on the xbox app the login window attempts to pull up but fails and just shoots me back to the dashboard no matter how i try to sign in. I have deleted and redownloaded...
  6. Xbox wont let me sign in error “0x800704cf”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox wont let me sign in error “0x800704cf”: hello, I keep getting this error even though it works everywhere else (xbox app, microsoft website etc) and i have internet on the xbox. I have tried everything to reset it including power...
  7. wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over

in XBoX Accessibility
    wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over: wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over cb74c853-c8aa-45a6-8000-af376a8f3997
  8. why wont it let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont it let me sign in: why does when I try to sign in to the xbox app nothing happens when I type my password it dousnt say its wrong just nothing happens same thing for the email or a pin it just goes white and goes...
  9. Microsoft and Epic Games wont let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft and Epic Games wont let me sign in: Its been a year since i couldnt sign in to my account that is a microsoft based account created on xbox and now i use a pc so i have epic games now but one day epic games said its a new...
  10. i deleted my pin and it wont let me sign into my desktop

in XBoX Accessibility
    i deleted my pin and it wont let me sign into my desktop: hello im having a problem with a HP desktop i removed the Pin and reset the computer and each time i try and load it up i cant log in cause it says “Something happened and your PIN isn't...