My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.

Discus and support My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't know how to fix headset chat mixer when it's greyed out. I tried the update and used two different controllers but it still won't work. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Oliver Padilla, Feb 17, 2024.

1. My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.

I don't know how to fix headset chat mixer when it's greyed out. I tried the update and used two different controllers but it still won't work. Any solutions?

:)

Oliver Padilla, Feb 17, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.

Hello Oliver,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I am very sorry for the problem you are having, use the Green Power Button on the back of the left earphone to turn off the headphones, this way you can restore some functions that are wrong.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/troubleshoot-xbox-wireless-headset

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  3. Aayan Khan Win User

The only thing I can hear on my xbox is chat audio. Why is this happening?

Hi,

my headset is plugged into the controller but it wont let me do anything to the chat mixer and the chatmixer bit is greyed out.
  4. Frathos Win User

I cant access my chat mixer its just greyed out and I cant do anything

Are you using a wireless headset like Astro A50? If so then you have to use the physical chat mixer that is built in to the headset as the console guide chat mixer will be greyed out.

Good luck!
  5. Hoskayra Win User

My headset chat mixer is greyed out all the way to the right what to do ?

Hello Allison K, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: Have you already tried your headphones on another player or device, to see if the same thing happens? What device are you using your headphones from? Since when do you have this problem?

Important information you should know:

If the sound is heard only from the left side of the headphones, make sure the device it is connected to has stereo output capability.

IMPORTANT: A monaural device only outputs sound from the left side.

In general, if a device has an output jack marked EARPHONE it is monaural, while an output jack marked HEADPHONE is stereo.

Information source (Credits): https://www.sony-latin.com/es/electronics/support/audio-video-headphones/articles/00024731

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  6. BatchSnr Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Chat Mixer not working

Thank you for that. Unfortunately it hasnt worked. I still cant hear any game chat, and the chat mixer is still greyed out.

I should point out that if I plug my wired headset into my wireless controller, I can hear chat.
Thema:

1. My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do. - Similar Threads - headset chat mixer

2. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  3. How do i fix my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my headset chat mixer?: It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but nothing is working, Does anyone know how to...
  4. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  5. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  6. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  7. my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...

in XBoX on Windows
    my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...: headset chat mixed not working a7cea632-3764-4dba-b8c0-97751ed0576b
  8. headset chat mixer still greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset chat mixer still greyed out?: ive tried every thing in the book to make the mixer turn on ive tried updating my controller with it plugged in, ive tried slowly putting it in and ive also tried to hard reset my xbox yet it...
  9. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  10. Gray chat mixer on wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray chat mixer on wireless headset: I am having issues with my chat mixer, i have a xbox wireless headset and my chat mixer won’t work. I try to twist the things on the side of the head set and it wont work, my controllers are all...