My XBL account got hacked and now me and 2 friends have bans....PLS HELP!

Discus and support My XBL account got hacked and now me and 2 friends have bans....PLS HELP! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Randomly a few nights ago I received a comms ban, filed a case review, got overturned instantly, 2 days later whilst I had a comms ban I got a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crimson66, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Crimson66
    Crimson66 Guest

Hi,

Randomly a few nights ago I received a comms ban, filed a case review, got overturned instantly, 2 days later whilst I had a comms ban I got a multiplayer ban due to harassing or abusing people, and now 2 friends on my team have bans, we checked all our stuff
    and turns out my account has been hacked from somewhere in Poland. it looks asthough the hacker has sent messages from my account and then deleted them and also reported friends of mine from a personal conversation to XBL without my authority, now the 3 of
    us have comms bans, and I have a multiplayer ban due to someone hacking my account.

I have spoken to support and they told me to post here for XBLPET members to see (IF YOUR OUT THERE YOU BETTER SEE THIS SEEMS THOUGH YOU DONT HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER!!!!!)

I have a reference number for the conversation I had with a lady called Jessica which is
    1400693917. My 2 friends also did the same and their references are 1400695651 & 1400640016

Please reference all the conversations as they all link into one. My friends should not be banned because someone hacked into my account, read a personal message and reported it to XBL. An neither should I.

Sort your stuff out Xbox

Peace!

:)

Crimson66, Oct 9, 2017
  2. My account was blocked bur not unblocked on the day it was supposed to be help

i got banned for 2 weeks and my ban was supposed to end but also my friends account doesnt work on my xbox or any account help me pls

PandaMauve975, Oct 9, 2017
  3. jaqwan
    jaqwan Guest
    my xbox got banned

My acc recently got hacked and xbox was suppose to ban the person that hacked me but i got my acc back and xbl banned my acc and console

jaqwan, Oct 9, 2017
  4. ImOhSoJay
    ImOhSoJay Guest

I am one of the friends who have also been targeted by the hacker.

ImOhSoJay, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The enforcement team does not use the forums. If you haven't done so already, you would need to contact support again and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. You and your friends would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com to submit case reviews on the bans.

Smwutches, Oct 9, 2017
  6. Crimson66
    Crimson66 Guest
    Done all that, each of us have spoken to support and they all said to post here and enforcement would pick it up (its the only way to make contact with them) seems though all 3 case reviews got revoked.

Crimson66, Nov 1, 2018
  7. ImOhSoJay Win User

I am one of the friends who have also been targeted by the hacker.
  8. Crimson66 Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. If you haven't done so already, you would need to contact support again and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. You and your friends would need to go to
    Done all that, each of us have spoken to support and they all said to post here and enforcement would pick it up (its the only way to make contact with them) seems though all 3 case reviews got revoked.
  9. Smwutches Win User

10. killasavage202 Win User

Gamertag Change

my account was hacked and I got it back but my gamertag was changed and my 34 dollars was gone also got banned pls help
  11. cM FaMe Win User

banned account

and i will never violate the code of conduct again just pls gimmie another chance im so srry ill never do wat i did i remember wat happened me and my friend online were playing mw2 and he got in a hacked game and he said that it was a tricks hotting in private
    match but i joined his game and he said u might get console ban and i said why then i got in the hacked lobby it was a mod menu trust me im not a hacker i dont like hackers but my friend did and i got in and right when i saw it was hacked i backed out and
    then 2 to 3 hours later i got banned i hate my friend well hes not my friend now
Thema:

1. My XBL account got hacked and now me and 2 friends have bans....PLS HELP! - Similar Threads - XBL account got

2. Error when logging in "this xbl account is already linked to another epic games account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when logging in "this xbl account is already linked to another epic games account": When launching fortnite or rocket league I get an error that states my xbox live account is already linked to a different epic games account. I've gone through epic games support and am getting no...
  3. Change XBL account from child account to adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change XBL account from child account to adult account: Need help migrating my XBL account from a child account to an adult account. 0eb9c2ec-f570-4ca1-8ca8-d8df5f47a0b1
  4. How do I remove Parental controls on a 15 year old XBL account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove Parental controls on a 15 year old XBL account: Hi there, I'm about to lose my mind with the poor support Xbox/MS have provided here. I live in Western Australia, so when I finish work (at 5pm WA time) the call centre is ALREADY closed....
  5. Sorry but this xbl account has already been associated with another epic games account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry but this xbl account has already been associated with another epic games account: Im trying to link my switch account to my xbox account and currently i havent linked any of my accounts. 3cdfabe8-cd96-405d-b76f-3ce685b03f6d
  6. The Xbox App/Microsoft Store on PC are not properly syncing my XBL account up, causing me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox App/Microsoft Store on PC are not properly syncing my XBL account up, causing me...: So I've been experiencing this issue across all Xbox Game App games and I'm at a loss. I'll start by highlighting my experience with Halo Infinite's multiplayer. The Player Banner in the top right...
  7. Changing linked email address for my main XBL account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing linked email address for my main XBL account: So recently I've been wanting to change the email address linked to my main profile as it'll be easier with redemption codes etc. I can't seem to find a way to do this. I go to add the 'alias' on...
  8. Xbl account linked with epic account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbl account linked with epic account: How do i unlink my xbl account with my epic account. I can't access my old fortnite profile 7d632d9d-6d9f-4f63-b6f9-91551ea539de
  9. XBL and Child's Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBL and Child's Account: Hello. I purchased a XBL Gold annual membership under my own gamer tag. When logged in, my son can access XBL only if my gamer tag is also logged in. Issue is once he uses up his screen time, he...
  10. Got refurbished xb1 with new XBL account name/no friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got refurbished xb1 with new XBL account name/no friends: Hi all, I recently received my xbox one (refurbished) in the mail. When signed in the associated email with my gamertag was changed to something completely random "' . My entire friends list and...