My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?

Discus and support My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I tried to upload a jpeg and png file but its just said that something went wrong so I cant show you the picture. But anyway, for some reason my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NGUYỄN NGỌC GIA HUY, Apr 30, 2024.

1. My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?

I tried to upload a jpeg and png file but its just said that something went wrong so I cant show you the picture. But anyway, for some reason my xbox game bar just wont capture and when I go into the personalise, setting the whole section of recording preferences just disappear. If possible, you can leave me an email and I will send the pic of mine settings over. Thks for your help.

:)

NGUYỄN NGỌC GIA HUY, Apr 30, 2024
  2. ViktorStojq Win User

My Xbox Game Bar won't open

The reason why I cannot do this is because my xBox Games Bar won't even open. Yes, I'm well aware that I could deinstall my captures but I cannot open the Game Bar when I'm playing a game. That is my question, how to fix that?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can'r record using xbox game bar on windows 11

Hi Luiz_323! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Sometimes, a recording doesn't end correctly. When that happens, restart Game Bar to fix the problem:

Close the game.

In the search box on the Windows taskbar, type and then select Task Manager.

Select More details.

In the list of running processes, select the Broadcast bar server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it's still there), and then select End task.

Restart your game and try recording again.

You can also check if the option is active on the PC settings, gaming options then captures
  4. yakozaki Win User

Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update

Any time soon can we expect update with fix for 4K capture?

At this moment our only option is to capture 1080p 30fps and it is
    really bad for gaming in modern days, 4K 60fps is just standard for gaming now days. I see on my channel significant drop in traffic when I upload 1080p 30fps.

I bought Xbox one X just because of 4K capture feature and
    nowexperience this issue with no
    solutions for days.
  5. SnuggleWuffles Win User

Can't Manage Game DVR Captures, 0x87c40156

Actually nevermind, if i choose a capture using my xbox, select my profile/social then captures and select the capture there's an options bar which lo and behold has a delete option inside. I feel like such an ***, sorry.

Thanks for the help!!
  6. TNBC Jaze YT Win User

Windows Game Bar

this issue has recently started yes. i just started streaming recently and before then i would just use the recording option on the game bar but my friend told me about the capture that feature so i started using that feature pretty recently, and i started
    after i was already streaming, so the priority could be an issue. do you happen to know how to set priority?
Thema:

My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?

1. My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it? - Similar Threads - box game bar

2. How do I minimize a pinned dialogue box in the Xbox chat from the game bar? It’s blocking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I minimize a pinned dialogue box in the Xbox chat from the game bar? It’s blocking...: using a windows 11 (pc) and the Xbox game bar to chat in Xbox. They only way it will allow me to use a microphone is to open a dialogue box and then pin it. But when I do that the dialogue box...
  3. box game bar error 0x82323671 when WebEx session is active

in XBoX on Windows
    box game bar error 0x82323671 when WebEx session is active: It is impossible to record with the recording tool offered by Xbox if there is a WebEx cisco session active. Before the update of Window 11, it was possible to record the live session on Cisco...
  4. my x box game bar isn't recording the audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my x box game bar isn't recording the audio: having trouble getting the x box game bar to record audio during the actual recordings. 9db7dc96-4f8a-4930-b6a7-10def286fb78
  5. Recording with X Box Game Bar screen capture and Microphone results in audio delay

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording with X Box Game Bar screen capture and Microphone results in audio delay: I was trying to record my gameplay on a steam game with my Blue Yeti, but found after I recorded there was an audio delay. I tried just about everything, from updating my canary insider to the...
  6. why wont forza horizon 5 let me log in with x box game bar?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont forza horizon 5 let me log in with x box game bar?: [img] i need help pls be very spiffic so i can understand things thx. a36121ec-12db-4f9d-84c2-d9e287a72ebd
  7. How do I uninstall X box game bar app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I uninstall X box game bar app?: I did not install x box game bar on my computer but its been recently popping up upon start. I went to uninstall the program and it is not allowing me to (the uninstall button is grey and not...
  8. X-BOX game bar doesnt record my voice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-BOX game bar doesnt record my voice: Hi, I like to use xbox game bars option to record last 30 seconds of my screen and audio, but my michrophone audio never gets recorded. If I try to record using alt+r then if I press on...
  9. Xbox Controller Elite on Windows 11 opens Game Bar when pressing "A" button and "x box" key...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Controller Elite on Windows 11 opens Game Bar when pressing "A" button and "x box" key...: Hi I have seen this problem in the forum but have been unable to find a solution that works. My new Xbox Elite controller always opens Game Bar when I hit the "A" button. I have checked the Game...
  10. No audio from microphone in x box game bar clips

in XBoX on Windows
    No audio from microphone in x box game bar clips: When i record a clip through xbox game bar i cant hear my voice from mic, but I can hear my friends from discord and game sounds and other stuff. In the past sometimes I could hear myself and...