My worlds disapeared or was deleted Minecraft Nintendo switch

Discus and support My worlds disapeared or was deleted Minecraft Nintendo switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Minecraft world that I play with all my friends suddenly disapeared from my worlds list I really loved the world this happened a couple times to me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChristianWoodland, Aug 31, 2021.

1. My worlds disapeared or was deleted Minecraft Nintendo switch

My Minecraft world that I play with all my friends suddenly disapeared from my worlds list I really loved the world this happened a couple times to me please help me recover the world

:)

ChristianWoodland, Aug 31, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, Christian?

Most of the time it is not possible to recover but I recommend contacting Mojang to see if it is possible.

On this link, you can get in touch with them.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. TurboxGold Win User

Nintendo Switch Minecraft- deleted world

Unfortunately when you delete a minecraft world is permanent.

I'm sorry):
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Recover Deleted Worlds?

Once you delete a saved world there is no way of getting it back. Anyway try with Mojang support if they can help you.
  6. Sheeshkabobz Win User

It keeps sending invites to my phone

By a switch I meant a Nintendo switch and when I get Minecraft invites instead of going to my Nintendo switch it instead goes to my mobile account on minecraft
Thema:

1. My worlds disapeared or was deleted Minecraft Nintendo switch - Similar Threads - worlds disapeared was

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  4. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  5. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  6. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  7. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  8. My world has gone

in XBoX on Windows
    My world has gone: I recently switched to Xbox series X and logged into my account installed Minecraft then when I went on Minecraft I clicked on the world me and my friends have been creating for like the past five...
  9. I can't join my friends world on mc from pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join my friends world on mc from pc: I can't join my friends world on minecraft bedrock. It says they aren't online right now and on the xbox app the join game and join party buttons are grayed out. All the settings are on for me to...
  10. Season pass for The Outer World and the upgrade for next gen version disapear from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season pass for The Outer World and the upgrade for next gen version disapear from my...: Hi, I bought the season pass for The Outer Worlds + the spacer choice edition upgrade 2 days ago and at this moment everything was ok, I could play the game with the upgrade and the 2 dlc. But...