My world gets stuck on “Building Terrain” what can I do to fix it? I play on a ps5.

Discus and support My world gets stuck on “Building Terrain” what can I do to fix it? I play on a ps5. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My world is 293MB and I play on bedrock ps5. It was working perfectly fine but then one day out of nowhere it just got stuck on this screen. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diamonds29233, Jan 12, 2023.

1. My world gets stuck on “Building Terrain” what can I do to fix it? I play on a ps5.

My world is 293MB and I play on bedrock ps5. It was working perfectly fine but then one day out of nowhere it just got stuck on this screen.

My world gets stuck on “Building Terrain” what can I do to fix it? I play on a ps5. [​IMG]

:)

Diamonds29233, Jan 12, 2023
  2. sean mcadam Win User

My world gets stuck on “Building Terrain” what can I do to fix it? I play on a ps5.

Did you by any chance, die and rage quit before respawning
  3. Robby_008 Win User

Save and quit bedrock minecraft

I don’t get a error but I it won’t load in after the building terrain bar gets full it gets stuck on the loading screen
  4. Georges C. Win User

stuck on building terrain in 1.19.31 world

Hello again, unfortunately on mobile devices there are not many procedures to be done, try uninstalling the App, then clearing your phone's cache and saved data, and reinstalling it again.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mohammad, the game would be Minecraft, would you be playing on console or PC?

You mention that you left without saving the game, have you tried some procedure, if yes, which ones?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, try to clean the cache of your mobile phone.
Thema:

1. My world gets stuck on “Building Terrain” what can I do to fix it? I play on a ps5. - Similar Threads - world gets stuck

2. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  3. is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...

in XBoX on Windows
    is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...: My sister built an unwanted structure in my minecraft world and I was wandering if there was a way to load a previous version of the world? I play on an Xbox 360....
  4. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  5. How in the world I can get a hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the world I can get a hacked account back: My acount *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** been hacked and don't know how to get it back and need help 2e16f85f-9294-4172-aa5b-4c853055ccc6
  6. How do I get minecraft to let me invite people to my world again??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get minecraft to let me invite people to my world again??: Hello, so me and my boyfriend have been playing on a world I created for a couple of weeks now. We haven't had any issues until yesterday. He is unable to join me for some reason. When I go to...
  7. Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox...: Downloaded Hitman World of Assassination from Game Pass on my PC. But I can't even start the game (to an extent). When I say the game doesn't launch, it launches up to the press enter to play....
  8. Didn't get the Santa commander in World of warships on Xbox platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't get the Santa commander in World of warships on Xbox platform: I bought the Santa commander during the xbox holiday event. He is not in my inventory. Please refund my gold. Thanks. Resident Camper 89696a62-f003-4b1e-ac8b-10e6d9e02203
  9. Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!: I dont get my achievement on call of duty ww2. The one for 21 daiky challenges and im 1000% sure about it that i made those after all those years !! But now i wanna 100% all Call of duty before...
  10. Minecraft worlds lost how to get them back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft worlds lost how to get them back?: I was having issues uploading minecraft worlds to realms to be able to move them over to pc when it wouldn’t work so I tried to reinstall the game to see if it would fix it. After doing so all of...