my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?

Discus and support my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do? 76e8cdf4-62ad-445c-b601-011e8731c856 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ahmad Ballout, Apr 8, 2024.

1. my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?

my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?

:)

Ahmad Ballout, Apr 8, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Wireless mouse.and.keyboards are designed for pcs not consoles

Because rhey have their own protocols
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Ahmad, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to inform you that Xbox consoles are only compatible with wired mice; wireless mice are not compatible with Xbox consoles. The same applies to keyboards.

You can confirm this through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/mouse-keyboard

[​IMG]

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

wireless mouse connection.

I recently got a razer mamba wireless mouse for the xbox one s. it says its compatible but wont work via wireless receiver. I'm playing games that are mouse and keyboard compatible too.
    Have you correctly connected the USB dongle of oyur mouse in one USB port of the console? Because there is no other way to work, you can't associate the mouse directly to the console.
  5. Belen T.C. Win User

Can you connect a wireless mouse to an xbox series s

Hello Dylan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand you want to know if you can connect a wireless mouse to your Xbox Series S console. Yes, you can connect a wireless mouse to an Xbox Series S. However, not all wireless mice are compatible with the Xbox Series S.
    To connect a wireless mouse, you will need to plug in a compatible mouse that supports Bluetooth or a USB dongle. Once the receiver is plugged in, turn on your wireless mouse and it should automatically connect to the receiver. Keep in mind that not all games on the Xbox Series S support mouse and keyboard input, so it's best to check the game's compatibility before attempting to use a mouse.

Here are the steps to follow:

- Turn on your console and go to Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories.

- Press the pair button on your mouse or insert the USB dongle into one of the USB ports on your console.

- Select Add new on the screen and follow the on-screen instructions to pair your mouse.

- You can adjust the mouse settings such as sensitivity and cursor speed in Settings > Devices & connections > Mouse.

I hope this helps! If you have any issues or questions, please let us know. We hope you enjoy using your wireless mouse with your Xbox series s.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. ArminatorX Win User

wireless mouse

I have an XBOX ONE and i was just wondering if there was a way to use a wireless mouse with the console . there are times it would be easier to use than the controller. thank you for listening to my question.
    In the November Update, keyboard and mouse support is enabled for the games Minecraft, Warframe and Fortnite only.

As for wireless mice: You can't "directly" connect a standard wireless mouse to the console. Most wireless mice come with a small USB dongle, that provides the wireless connection. You can simply plug that USB dongle into the console's USB port(s) (if necessary
    use a USB hub), and the wireless mouse can be used in games that support the mouse.

In all other games, the mouse will not work.
Thema:

1. my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do? - Similar Threads - wirless mouse wont

2. Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...: I experience frequent controller disconnects with the following set up: - Xbox Wireless Controller - Xbox One Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (Full charge) - Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows...
  3. Xbox Wirless Headsez turns off , dont connect anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wirless Headsez turns off , dont connect anymore: Hello My XBoix wirless headset is a ferw month old . It all worked very badly on windows , but i got my mic working even there . SInce today the headset is not even connecting and turning...
  4. My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable.: My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable. I've alredy tried to connect the Windows XBox pen to the console USB, make a complete factory reset to the...
  5. Xbox headset wirless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset wirless: Hi, I have an issue with my wireless headset on PC Dolby Atmos is not working i tried with the USB-C it works for a while and when I moved to Windows 11 I had the same problem again. So for...
  6. Xboxx wirless controler not rebinding

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxx wirless controler not rebinding: I have a proble to do with my xbox controler for windows10 that it doesn't rebind, every time I press the xBox button it's starts blinking but when I stop pressing it stops, the controller isn't...
  7. Xbox One Wirless Controller not turning on (except via USB)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wirless Controller not turning on (except via USB): Hi.. So I've been using the Xbox one wireless controller to play my games on PC (Win10) wirelessly without any issue for a couple of years now. Every time the light starts blinking on the "X"...
  8. Wirless chat only headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wirless chat only headsets: Will there ever be a chat only wireless headset. I do not want or need a bulky heavy stereo wireless gaming headset, when I have 7.1 surround sound to hear my game. I am quite tired of buying $8 -...
  9. wirless controller not turn on ont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    wirless controller not turn on ont work: Hi I have a problem with wireless controller The problem is that it stops working and does not work even when you connect it with the xbox to the usb port What the solution is known as original...
  10. wirless storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    wirless storage device: Hi there I'm looking at changing my external hard drive for my Xbox one x my question is. Is there any support for wireless hard drive connection with the Xbox one x I'm referring to game storage...