My Wireless Xbox One Controller (Bluetooth Compatible) Won't pair via Bluetooth

Discus and support My Wireless Xbox One Controller (Bluetooth Compatible) Won't pair via Bluetooth in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've troubleshooted it and all that fancy stuff, but nothing seems to be working. There are a few details I would like to note. 1. The Mini-USB... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by R0NDIE, Jul 21, 2021.

1. R0NDIE
    R0NDIE Guest

I've troubleshooted it and all that fancy stuff, but nothing seems to be working. There are a few details I would like to note.

1. The Mini-USB charging hole is mostly broken, although I can get it to work for a little.

2. I have only the controller. I do not own a console. Only the controller and a PC.

3. It tells me I need to enter a PIN code. I have seen an answer to that problem, but I tried out the way to solve the problem multiple times and it did nothing.

4. It does show up in the "Add Bluetooth or other device" thing. I just can't get it to pair because of the stupid PIN thing, as I'm pretty sure Controllers don't have PIN codes.

If you know how to deal with this, please help. Thanks.

:)

R0NDIE, Jul 21, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: