My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??

Discus and support My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why?? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a brand new wired PDP controller for Xbox and it turns off while playing any idea why?? 748dc5ae-dda5-4bc5-9a09-d3e9684ff49d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kelly Bryant, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Kelly Bryant
    Kelly Bryant Guest

My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??

I have a brand new wired PDP controller for Xbox and it turns off while playing any idea why??

:)

Kelly Bryant, Nov 2, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Kelly B, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry that you are having problems with your controller! Here are some possible solutions!

I also recommend you do this process to eliminate possible errors.
    Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.
    Select System > Settings > System > Console Information.
    Select Reset console.
    Restore and preserve my games and applications.
    Keep in mind that you will not lose games or saves
    When asking to extract settings from an old xbox, do not put
    You'll have to log back into your accounts, that's all
    If the problem continues, it could be a hardware error in the controller, where to put the batteries, sorry.
    If the controller is under warranty, you can claim it.

Click this link, if your console appears in your account, click it or register it.
    After clicking on it, go to "online service". In the category put '' accessories '' and next to '' standard control '' and complete the form with your data.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty

Best regards.
  3. Ninjamaster0605 Win User

headset

hi, still not working

i now have a wired controller from the brand PDP for the xbox, and there my headset works perfect

and on the 2 original wireles controllers not

dont understand it
  4. VR GOODMAN Win User

Im Getting A 250G Slim xbox tomorrow (help needed)

Ive just got my new xbox, i went to sync the controller, both lights flash, it syncs then the controller goes off, any ideas why?
  5. Julian ZB Win User

xbox controller is not being detected by cloud gaming on chromebook

I have tried to reset cache and cookies and it hasn't worked, the controller is a wired PDP brand controller and I am connecting it via usb. Third party gamepad tester websites will read my inputs but the official xbox cloud gamign website won't.
  6. Irixion Win User

My Brand New Xbox 360 Wired Controller Won't Work :(

Brand new and wired? Microsoft hasn't made wired controllers in a while. Don't shop at CrapStop. Take it back and ask for another one.
Thema:

1. My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why?? - Similar Threads - wired PDP controller

2. Tablo Subpar Video quality when ethernet wired

in XboX Insiders
    Tablo Subpar Video quality when ethernet wired: If I use wireless connection while using Tablo it has great video quality.. If I use have Xbox hardwired it has very poor video quality..my 4 Roku Ultra units all display HD quality when...
  3. Wireless and wired connections fail on Xbox (Series X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless and wired connections fail on Xbox (Series X/S): About 6 months ago, my Xbox became unable to connect to the internet wirelessly. I’ve been using an Ethernet cable to connect the Xbox to the internet since then. Today, my Xbox lost connection in...
  4. Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets: Hi Series S not Powering MS Wired Headphones connected to any of USB A sockets. Connected direct to. Series S Audio Setting re checked restarted Console Gen Audio testing/details Headset...
  5. Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back: Whenever I move Xbox cable slightly up it automatically disconnects. I’ve tried 4 different cables that work with anything else but with my Xbox series s controller it works until i lay it on its...
  6. Why isn't my headest connecting to my Xbox via wireless and wire

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my headest connecting to my Xbox via wireless and wire: I have an Xbox series s and captian 4000 headset and they won't connect when I try either method in the manual. I looked at the website and didn't find any help 9350bd46-4486-4548-b876-4ec72cd1bde3
  7. can you use an ethernet USB adapter from my phone to my xbox series s for a wired internet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you use an ethernet USB adapter from my phone to my xbox series s for a wired internet...: can you use an ethernet USB adapter from my phone to my xbox series s for a wired internet connection? please reply if you can help bfe3048e-eadd-4de5-929b-add22bf8ebaa
  8. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  9. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  10. Wired PDP Controller only working with usb cable that came with the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired PDP Controller only working with usb cable that came with the controller?: Hi, I recently bought a PDP controller to use on pc. This is the wired xbox series x controller that also works on pc. The controller works fine with the usb cable provided. This is a 8 foot long...