my windows xbox will only open under my old windstream account, how do I get it to reconize...

Discus and support my windows xbox will only open under my old windstream account, how do I get it to reconize... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how di I get my windows xbox to open with my Mediacom setting? 97ca3fdd-2584-4dc9-8152-698c923c2b18 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisGranada, Mar 31, 2019.

1. ChrisGranada
    ChrisGranada Guest

my windows xbox will only open under my old windstream account, how do I get it to reconize...

how di I get my windows xbox to open with my Mediacom setting?

:)

ChrisGranada, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Tormaz Win User

my windows xbox will only open under my old windstream account, how do I get it to reconize my mediacom account? I changed it in settings

Hello!

Are you trying to create a new account, or update your current one? If you're trying to change your Microsoft account to have your new e-mail address, make sure to add the e-mail address to at account.microsoft.com under your info. Then change it to the
    default/primary one.
  3. ChrisGranada Win User

my windows xbox will only open under my old windstream account, how do I get it to reconize my mediacom account? I changed it in settings

when is someone going to respond to my question?
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

how to change email address

Basic steps are to add the new address

Make sure it is there

change new address to primary

login make sure its good

remove old address
  5. KillaShihtzu OA Win User

There was a problem with the update

Same **** different day!!! Obviously the issue is somehow with Windstream. Don't know why I have been able to perform countless updates using Windstream over the past 10 years with no problems. (Wish there was a SARCASM font)/ Guess my only solution is to
    pack up my Xbox and haul it to a friend's house who doesn't have Windstream and try and do the update there. I do not have access to the mobile hotspot function on my phone unfortunately.
  6. Mister Fragger Win User

There was a problem with the update

Same **** different day!!! Obviously the issue is somehow with Windstream. Don't know why I have been able to perform countless updates using Windstream over the past 10 years with no problems. (Wish there was a SARCASM font)/ Guess my only solution is to
    pack up my Xbox and haul it to a friend's house who doesn't have Windstream and try and do the update there. I do not have access to the mobile hotspot function on my phone unfortunately.
    You and I are in the same boat my friend *sigh* I don't have access to hotspot either. And all my friends unfortunately...use Windstream
Thema:

1. my windows xbox will only open under my old windstream account, how do I get it to reconize... - Similar Threads - windows open under

2. Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore: Since a few weeks I face some difficult problems with the Xbox App on my computer. I receive a permanent loading screen when I start the app and it never changes a bit, even if I let it run for...
  3. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0
  4. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  5. Windows 10 Update makes controller open menus while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 Update makes controller open menus while gaming: After the most recent update for Windows 10, my xbox controller now will sometimes open the alt+tab menu or will bring up an on screen keyboard. The only way I have found to fix it is to plug and...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  7. Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...: On the most recent canary version of Windows 11, the Game Bar starts appearing when pressing the guide button on an Xinput controller, even when the options for bringing up the Game Bar with a...
  8. My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?: I wasn't receiving invitations through xbox game bar so looked online to fix....
  9. xbox app will not open on my windows 10 machine

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app will not open on my windows 10 machine: I cannot open the Xbox app on my windows 10 machine. I have tried all of the steps suggested throughout the community. None of them get me past the black screen with the Xbox logo in the center....
  10. Error code when trying to open xbox app on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code when trying to open xbox app on windows: Does anyone know a way to get my issue to work? I have a Lenovo windows 11 gaming laptop and whenever i attempt to open the Xbox app to play my games, it always gives me an error code; I havent...