My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and her old one says it...

Discus and support My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and her old one says it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and we don't know the password we think it got hacked and now her old email when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrentRollins1, Nov 25, 2020.

1. My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and her old one says it...

My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and we don't know the password we think it got hacked and now her old email when she tries to log in says it doesn't exist

:)

BrentRollins1, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

Plants Vs Zombies GW2 open beta

I have tried the beta a little. Seemed like it would be fun with friends.

Just to update my issues with EA and my wife's account I was able to final change the emails associated with the accounts. She called back to get her Live account linked to the correct account. Now, none of the EA/Origin accounts work. And they say call
    MS to be sure her gmail is the email linked to her MS account. It is because that is the account she uses to sign in with.
  3. shapiMS Win User

How to change email address on Xbox account

When I signed up for an Xbox account many years ago for my son, I used my wife's yahoo email address for the Microsoft account and it also uses her Microsoft password. She would prefer that her Microsoft account is not used for Xbox and therefore neither
    is her yahoo email and Microsoft password.

Whatever accomplishes this end will do!

Thanks for offering to help as troubleshooting this on our own has proven more difficult than expected.
  4. Jhonkito Win User

Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass

Hi Ernie, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

It sounds like you're facing a confusing situation with sharing your Game Pass Ultimate subscription and profiles across two Xbox consoles. Here's what you can try to fix the "failure to log into email account" message and access your wife's Cloud saves:

Confirm Account Associations:

Ensure your wife's Microsoft account (the one with her email) is correctly associated with her Xbox profile on the second console. Double-check the email address linked to the profile.
    If it's not her email, sign out and sign back in with her correct account.

Check Home Console Designation:

Verify that the first console you used to activate Game Pass Ultimate is set as the "Home Xbox" for both your and your wife's profiles. This allows everyone on the console to access your shared Game Pass subscriptions and Cloud saves.

To check this, on the first console, go to Settings > General > Personalization > My home Xbox. Make sure "This is my home Xbox" is checked.

Sign Out and In on Xbox App:

On the second console, have your wife sign out of both the Xbox app and any games. Then, sign back in using her Microsoft account again. This can sometimes refresh account associations and resolve login issues.

Additional Tips:

Make sure both consoles are running the latest Xbox system updates.

Avoid using the same email address for multiple Microsoft accounts. Separate accounts for you and your wife will make management easier.

Remember that Cloud saves might take some time to sync between profiles, especially if there's a lot of data or slow internet speeds.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  5. sad doodle Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?

I forgot I used my email from my brothers microsoft account, so when I went to link mine it connected to his account, I removed my email and created a new microsoft account for myself and when I tried to link it (I assumed since it was the same email it
    would have to follow my new microsoft account) but to no avail, now I'm screwed lol
  6. Cautious Kate Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls
Thema:

My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and her old one says it...

1. My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and her old one says it... - Similar Threads - wife's microsoft account

2. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c
  3. Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...: As the question states, I recently bought my wife an Xbox Series X. I changed my account to be home xbox on her account so that she can get access to Game Pass Ultimate like she had on her Xbox...
  4. How do I delete my ex wife's email from my family account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I delete my ex wife's email from my family account?: The accountis mine, I never added their info to it but it shows and I can't delete it. 26282d4b-fe86-4cb1-bf8d-46467f22d91b
  5. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  6. Me and my wife game share will mw3 game share be available on release

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my wife game share will mw3 game share be available on release: Bought it on my account I can play the campaign but my wife can’t really don’t want to pay for it 2 times ad12f14e-5063-4e11-a94a-1e68224f190d
  7. So I have my gamer tag and I have my wife’s on it to now and I wanted to know if I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have my gamer tag and I have my wife’s on it to now and I wanted to know if I need to...: One Xbox two gamer tags with different emails does it need one or two subs to game pass to get access d4169303-fcd8-468f-9f65-123aad0c3d39
  8. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...
  9. How can my wife I switch between Microsoft solitaire accounts on same laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can my wife I switch between Microsoft solitaire accounts on same laptop?: How can my wife and I switch between Microsoft solitaire accoumts on same laptop? b91b129a-2728-4b63-9501-d3396dab4419
  10. Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...: Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the same time as a challenge to each other. We really enjoyed that. Now it will not let us play the same game...