My wife was threatened by Gamer Tag XXXXXX with rape

Discus and support My wife was threatened by Gamer Tag XXXXXX with rape in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have reported him, and so has she, but I am not satisfied that this will deal with the issue. He was talking about nazi regalia and all kinds of bs,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sir Mauz, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Sir Mauz
    Sir Mauz Guest

I have reported him, and so has she, but I am not satisfied that this will deal with the issue. He was talking about nazi regalia and all kinds of bs, like how he was going to **** me and rape her, and I desire to press charges. I want to know that this
    will never happen again with this POS.

:)

Sir Mauz, Sep 30, 2017
  2. This gamer tag bigkingdog69 been reported and blocked

This gamer tag bigkingdog69 has been reported and blocked but continues to harass and threatened our lives and rape all females and our female children by my friends and I. He has recited my personal information in numerous party chats and threatened to
    burn me because I'm homosexual. Can someone in enforcement please contact me back urgently? Thank you.

DOGS123456789, Sep 30, 2017
  3. Charlz77
    Charlz77 Guest
    MY SON BEING THREATENED ON XBOX LIVE !!!!!

My son was threatened on xbox live by this tag - [Mod removed]

Charlz77, Sep 30, 2017
  4. My wife was threatened by Gamer Tag XXXXXX with rape

Sorry this is happening I imagine its frustrating. The xbox enforcement team who looks after this kind of stuff is not reachable through the forums. They have a great website to help with these types of issues. The main site is https://enforcement.xbox.com.
    Some of the things specific to your issue I can help point you to the right places. If you are getting abuse on xbox live, you can report the abuse, here is a page on how to do this
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I . You can also block or mute those harassing you, more info on that here: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I .
    I do hope this helps.

ONEEYEDKILLAh, Sep 30, 2017
  5. Sir Mauz
    Sir Mauz Guest
    I did report him to you all. I want to report him to his local law enforcement. I desire either that YOU guys send his info to them or that I receive it to send it to them. I will not EVER tolerate racism, threats of assault, or threats of sexual assault,
    FROM ANYONE. I want this handled not only here in the web but legally in reality. This is the very DEFINITION of terroristic threats. And, considering he's doing it to a previously enlisted man's wife, it's a very BAD decision.

Sir Mauz, Sep 30, 2017
  6. I can understand your want to report this to authorities if you feel threatened. If done, I am sure if the authorities need to, they can contact the right channels for this type of thing. This is really outside the realm though of the support that can be
    offered through the forums.

ONEEYEDKILLAh, Sep 30, 2017
  7. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Since you reported the player, I'm sure that the enforcement team will take care of it.

CrazY1985, Sep 30, 2017
  8. My wife was threatened by Gamer Tag XXXXXX with rape

I am very sorry to hear this. Honestly you have done about all you can for now. Just make sure to report him and the enforcement team will make a decision.

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Sep 30, 2017
  9. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry you experienced this. However, the enforcement team will not report a gamertag to law enforcement. What you need to do is report the issue to your local law enforcement agency. Provide proof of the conversation if you have it. They will investigate
    and contact the users local law enforcement agency if they do not live near you.

onyxishere, Oct 1, 2017
  10. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    If another gamer is harassing you then you can report them and mute and block (but do not reply as that removes the block).

The enforcement team will investigate. Investigations take time. Each report is investigated before an enforcement action is taken.

Xbox does not advise you of actions taken on reports you submit (other then a rare "we took action" notice).

An Old Freak, Nov 2, 2018
  11. onyxishere Win User

Sorry you experienced this. However, the enforcement team will not report a gamertag to law enforcement. What you need to do is report the issue to your local law enforcement agency. Provide proof of the conversation if you have it. They will investigate
    and contact the users local law enforcement agency if they do not live near you.
  12. CrazY1985 Win User

Since you reported the player, I'm sure that the enforcement team will take care of it.
  13. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

I can understand your want to report this to authorities if you feel threatened. If done, I am sure if the authorities need to, they can contact the right channels for this type of thing. This is really outside the realm though of the support that can be
    offered through the forums.
  14. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Sorry this is happening I imagine its frustrating. The xbox enforcement team who looks after this kind of stuff is not reachable through the forums. They have a great website to help with these types of issues. The main site is https://enforcement.xbox.com.
    Some of the things specific to your issue I can help point you to the right places. If you are getting abuse on xbox live, you can report the abuse, here is a page on how to do this
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic2-0 . You can also block or mute those harassing you, more info on that here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic2-1 .
    I do hope this helps.
  15. Sir Mauz Win User

I did report him to you all. I want to report him to his local law enforcement. I desire either that YOU guys send his info to them or that I receive it to send it to them. I will not EVER tolerate racism, threats of assault, or threats of sexual assault,
    FROM ANYONE. I want this handled not only here in the web but legally in reality. This is the very DEFINITION of terroristic threats. And, considering he's doing it to a previously enlisted man's wife, it's a very BAD decision.
Thema:

1. My wife was threatened by Gamer Tag XXXXXX with rape - Similar Threads - wife was threatened

2. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c
  3. Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...: As the question states, I recently bought my wife an Xbox Series X. I changed my account to be home xbox on her account so that she can get access to Game Pass Ultimate like she had on her Xbox...
  4. How do I delete my ex wife's email from my family account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I delete my ex wife's email from my family account?: The accountis mine, I never added their info to it but it shows and I can't delete it. 26282d4b-fe86-4cb1-bf8d-46467f22d91b
  5. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  6. Me and my wife game share will mw3 game share be available on release

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my wife game share will mw3 game share be available on release: Bought it on my account I can play the campaign but my wife can’t really don’t want to pay for it 2 times ad12f14e-5063-4e11-a94a-1e68224f190d
  7. So I have my gamer tag and I have my wife’s on it to now and I wanted to know if I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have my gamer tag and I have my wife’s on it to now and I wanted to know if I need to...: One Xbox two gamer tags with different emails does it need one or two subs to game pass to get access d4169303-fcd8-468f-9f65-123aad0c3d39
  8. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...
  9. i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...: i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we have to on her xbox till the release date of the game for her to play or do we have to pay for it again?...
  10. Linking Wife's account to mine and sharing Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking Wife's account to mine and sharing Game Pass: I want link our accounts together in a way so all of our games are shared and we share a single-price Game Pass subscription. I don't need any account monitoring or any other parental control or...