My Webcam isn't showing up when i stream

Discus and support My Webcam isn't showing up when i stream in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've streamed the past two days and have had no problems with my camera. When i went on twitch to stream today, the camera wasn't working at all. When... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fakhruddins, Sep 30, 2021.

1. My Webcam isn't showing up when i stream

I've streamed the past two days and have had no problems with my camera. When i went on twitch to stream today, the camera wasn't working at all. When I'm adjusting my broadcast, twitch recognises that there is a camera yet when I start the stream, its no where to be seen. I tried to see if it was my camera yet it works when i used it on zoom, microsoft teams, etc.. Anyone know what to do?

submitted by /u/Fakhruddins
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fakhruddins, Sep 30, 2021
  2. dangle0905 Win User

Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.

I have the same probably my xbox turns off for awhile when im streamjnf on mixer. With a webcam. I got the logitech webcam. My xbox does not turn off when im streaming without a webcam.
  3. iShoot1st Win User

Can't turn on camera on mixer

Same problem, the issue message says TO STREAM YOUR WEBCAM, YOU’LL, NEED PERMISSION, REQUEST PERMISSION TO USE A WEBCAM. WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT? -show me how
  4. memphisai30 Win User

One Kinect

Yeah that still dont work. the came will not show up because whatever Mixer did you have to get a code for so you can stream with a webcam but you wont get one because the one kinect is not on the list. I can stream but with out the One Kinect. LOL
  5. Jex the Ripper Win User

Kinect as webcam for Series X?

Thanks AJ for your response!

I know that the Kinect has been discontinued as a motion sensor/game feature but was just curious if the webcam portion of it would still work while I'm streaming games.

I have another webcam I can use, but the quality isn't as good as the Kinect camera.
  6. Francia J. Win User

What cameras are compatible on xbox for streaming?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox Support:

"You'll need a 1080p webcam that has a YUY2 or NV12 format to stream with it. Most Logitech and Microsoft LifeCam webcams have this format. If you're not sure which format your webcam has, check with the manufacturer.

For the best experience, we recommend these webcams:

Microsoft LifeCam Studio

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam

Logitech C930e Webcam"

For your reference, I got you this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...
Thema:

My Webcam isn't showing up when i stream

1. My Webcam isn't showing up when i stream - Similar Threads - Webcam isn't showing

2. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  3. Webcam stuck on preview loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam stuck on preview loading: i just bought the logitech c922x pro stream webcam for my xbox last night. It was working perfectly. This morning it says the cameras on but the preview screen only says preview loading. I have...
  4. Microsoft Modern Webcam with MacOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Modern Webcam with MacOS: So I just bought the Microsoft Modern Webcam and I am trying to use the mic. However, according to online sources the only way to turn on the mic is to use the Microsoft accessory center but there...
  5. Logitech c925e webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech c925e webcam: I have a logitech c925e webcam that was recommended to me specificallyfor streaming on xbox but when I plug it in to my series X it recognizes that a webcam has been plugged in but the webcam...
  6. My webcam isnt working on my xbox seires s ive tried everything that its told me too

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My webcam isnt working on my xbox seires s ive tried everything that its told me too: Ive plugged my new webcam into my xbox and it isnt working i have gone to xbox support like it told me too and it didnt help at all so can u get back to me as soon as possible...
  7. Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox Series S ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox Series S ?: Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox series s 6fc35dec-475c-435f-b17b-db2cec78ce27
  8. Can I use a webcam that isn’t the right format?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a webcam that isn’t the right format?: I bought this nexigo n69 mebcam to stream on twitch on my Xbox. The camera is in ASF format and from why I’ve heard isn’t compatible with Xbox. Is there a way to bypass this so I can use this...
  9. Is there any way to take a picture with a usb webcam on an xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to take a picture with a usb webcam on an xbox one?: I just need to know if it's possible to take a picture with a webcam connected to an xbox one. 8e10ae2b-42ea-4560-8de9-91d2d4a2338d
  10. I want to start streaming but I want to use an actual camera instead of a webcam, how would...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to start streaming but I want to use an actual camera instead of a webcam, how would...: I want to start streaming but I want to use an actual camera instead of a webcam, how would I go about that to hook the camera up to my Xbox? 78739a90-a828-476b-80f4-cbed23175d58