My VoIP doesn’t work on the game DayZ and I cannot delete saved data

Discus and support My VoIP doesn’t work on the game DayZ and I cannot delete saved data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason despite having a headset my VOIP isn’t enabled in dayZ I’m not sure if it’s an in game issue but I’ve also noticed I cannot delete the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sara Crossley, Aug 11, 2023.

1. My VoIP doesn’t work on the game DayZ and I cannot delete saved data

For some reason despite having a headset my VOIP isn’t enabled in dayZ I’m not sure if it’s an in game issue but I’ve also noticed I cannot delete the synced file to see whether it’s corrupt I can delete the saved data on the console but it doesn’t delete the data on the cloud and the option to deleter everywhere does not come up on when selecting to delete

Is there anywhere else I can access the cloud data files so I can delete from there to see whether this rectifies the VOIP issue?

Thanks

:)

Sara Crossley, Aug 11, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Sara C
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. I believe I can only help you with the part related to your save.

Xbox Series S or X:
    1. In the Games library, on the desired game;
    2. Select the Manage games and add-ons option;
    3. Click Save data;
    4. Click on your account and select Delete everywhere;

Xbox one:
    Double press the xbox logo on the controller;
    Go to My Games and Apps > Games;
    In the desired game, press the Menu button (the one with three lines, one on top of the other);
    Manage Game > Saved Data;
    Click on your account and select Delete everywhere.

https://answers.microsoft.com/pt-br...na-nuvem/82451c9b-5f15-4100-a34a-cd7bd523283c
  3. zmathomas Win User

Dragon Ball Kakarot Save issue

Everyone doesn’t want to grind X amount of hours. Personally I don’t have the time to do that anymore so it shouldn’t be expected of anyone to delete their data they worked hard for just to play a game. Hopefully their is a fix for this. I know in the past when there was save data issues you couldn’t load a particular save however you would just go to another save and tried to load it if you saved in multiple slots or points throughout the game. However this doesn’t give you the option as you can’t even access your profile of save data thus the problem.
  4. michaelkoch248 Win User

Elden Ring

Bandai Namco stating that the problem lies in a corrupted save file in either local save or in the cloud. My first step in combatting this problem was to delete my local save data and the data will not download from the cloud onto my system until I am able to load past the start screen. Since I cannot download the data to my local system I cannot delete it from the cloud from my system. Is there any way to delete the cloud save data in order to play the game again? I really enjoyed the game and would like to be able to play again.
  5. Mythik Kingz Win User

0x838601e7

I am getting the same issue with Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin, essentially the game works perfectly but the saved data cannot sync from the cloud storage. One thing that was recommended for me to do that I have seen on another thread here is to
    delete local saves and power cycle my Xbox, after doing both of these things I still cannot get my data to sync from the cloud and I have deleted it from local storage.
  6. MehmetAksel Win User

CERES error code

Ok that worked. I went to "delete saved data" for each COD game and deleted the saved data.
Thema:

1. My VoIP doesn’t work on the game DayZ and I cannot delete saved data - Similar Threads - VoIP doesn’t game

2. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  3. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  4. High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming: For some reason when I first downloaded high on life for cloud gaming it didn’t work it only said it’s currently unavailable for cloud gaming even though I have ultimate to play it on cloud gaming...
  5. VOIP / in-game chat not broadcast when streaming through Xbox Broadcast app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VOIP / in-game chat not broadcast when streaming through Xbox Broadcast app: When streaming via the Xbox Broadcast app (onto Twitch) any in-game VOIP from other players is not picked up on the stream broadcast. I am NOT referring to party chat. Specifics of the problem:...
  6. Not able to speak in DayZ Voip

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to speak in DayZ Voip: I am unable to speak in my VOIP and have gone through all known fixes, these fixes include -removing all cords from back of xbox -removing all cords from back of gateway/router -hard resetting...
  7. Xbox one s Voip issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s Voip issues: Hi all, I have an issue with two xbox one s' in the same house, I have them both working fine at the same time we just can't talk to each other using headsets while playing the same game...
  8. XBOX ONe - VOIP Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONe - VOIP Issue: HI - My voip does not work It used to work fine CURRENT STATUS I can see the headset icon when I plug it in - it appears to be identifying I have headset But no one can hear me I can hear...
  9. : VOIP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : VOIP: : VOIP Hi there I think you can set it up on the game to appear on both go through game settings and find out that way, Since you also mentioned it was BF5 only it might be the game settings...
  10. Add the ability to turn off VOIP completly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add the ability to turn off VOIP completly: Hi Please add the ability to turn off VOIP complelty in settings like in BF4 Thanks Shawn 66fd91db-0ca8-4273-82f8-5acda9af1901