My Voice keeps dropping.

Discus and support My Voice keeps dropping. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey I'm hoping somone can help me out. When I'm playing a game online. Or when I'm just in a party all of a sudden people won't be able to hear me. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leaffan06, Feb 15, 2014.

1. leaffan06
    leaffan06 Guest

My Voice keeps dropping.

Hey I'm hoping somone can help me out. When I'm playing a game online. Or when I'm just in a party all of a sudden people won't be able to hear me. I have updated my Router, I've changed controllers, I've changed headsets, I've done everything I can think
    of. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this to happen?

:)

leaffan06, Feb 15, 2014
  2. update failed 12/06/12

It keeps dropping my connections constantly and it keeps dropping out when ever I try to run ANYTHING even stuff thats supposedly not effected

GENTLEMENofLULZ, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Microsoft Bingo keeps dropping connection to server; even drops off computer

Please tell me why Microsoft Bingo keeps losing connection to the server. OR it keeps dropping off my screen?

CloakingTomb3, Feb 15, 2014
  4. My Voice keeps dropping.

Are you a soft speaker? I tend to speak in low volumes so sometimes my friends can't always hear me. What kind of mic are you using? Maybe an upgrade to a more powerful one is needed?

Also, when you have your mic connected, is your controller connected to the plan n' charge cable to the xbox? If so, it might cause problems for voice as my friends have dealt with such problems before.

Dr Black Bones, Feb 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Voice keeps dropping.