my vip star rank has reset and i have lost my star progress

Discus and support my vip star rank has reset and i have lost my star progress in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i have just logged into my account and went to check my vip star rank and its been reset i was on my way to 2 star rank and now am back to the start?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Joe Cobra, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Joe Cobra
    Joe Cobra Guest

i have just logged into my account and went to check my vip star rank and its been reset i was on my way to 2 star rank and now am back to the start?

i have had this rank for some years now.why has it gone

:)

Joe Cobra, Jan 9, 2017
  2. My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe

My Rank Star Vip not progress level 4 for level 5 Buy Windows Home 469,00 BRL and Need For Speed PayBack Deluxe 279,00 BRL in windows store live Brasil, my rank star vip not progress for level 5.

xXx Amilton xXx, Jan 9, 2017
  3. Xbox live rewards VIP star rank put back yet again

I received an email to check my VIP star rank on 5th Jan & cant believe it has been reset yet again.

I was 3 star VIP nearly 4 star last year and was reset back to 0% 3 star and now this has happened again this January when just coming up to 4 star rank. Not happy as for 2nd year I'm starting 3 star again 0%. This is a complete waste of time as spend money
    to up my rank and you just go and put it back to 0%.

PlanetaryDust4, Jan 9, 2017
  4. my vip star rank has reset and i have lost my star progress

MyVip spending progress is reset each year, January 1st to December 31st. You maintain your stars while you re-build the progress bar and whatever you reach this year will be your star status next year.

Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Jan 9, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Joe Cobra,

We recalibrate MyVIP on a yearly basis. While this usually occurs in September, at our last recalibration in September 2015 we received a lot of feedback from members which inspired us to make some changes to the way MyVIP works. We gave everyone four extra
    months to boost their MyVIP Star Rank for 2017, and will also be recalibrating your annual spending by the calendar year from now on to make it easier to track. When we perform this recalibration, we take your eligible spending from the previous year (September
    2015 - December 2016) and place you into a starting MyVIP rank based off this amount. We then place your progress at a default value.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: