My vc isn't working in party/ in game and discord but I don't have a ban

Discus and support My vc isn't working in party/ in game and discord but I don't have a ban in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So none of my chats are working, I can't hear friends and they can't hear me but I don't have a ban. Any ideas please and I've already been through the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Lee Freeman1, May 14, 2024.

1. Lee Freeman1
    Lee Freeman1 Guest

So none of my chats are working, I can't hear friends and they can't hear me but I don't have a ban. Any ideas please and I've already been through the settings like 10 times, thank you.

:)

Lee Freeman1, May 14, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Please be specific, Lee. This will help us solve the issue quicker.
  3. Lee Freeman1 Win User

Already tried all that, I can hear game sound through my headset just not chat
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

If there's anything else you've already tried, be sure to mention it.

If you have other controller, please try connecting your headset to a different controller.

Additionally, if you have another Xbox profile on your console, try using voice chat from that profile to see if the issue is specific to your account.

If the issue persists, power cycle your console:

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or on your controller.

And as a last resort, reset your Xbox to factory settings. This won't delete your games or apps but you will need to sign back in to your profile:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    Select Reset and keep my games & apps
  5. Lee Freeman1 Win User

I didn't do anything to my settings and my vc stopped working, then I checked my settings and nothing has been changed
  6. Lee Freeman1 Win User

Checked and tried all that
Thema:

1. My vc isn't working in party/ in game and discord but I don't have a ban - Similar Threads - isn't working party

2. Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip: Anyone else having this problem. When i join someones party or invite someone both icons disappear from the chat. Sorry for my bad English submitted by /u/SineX_KingChris [link] [comments]
  3. My keyboard isn't working right

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard isn't working right: My keyboard isnt working in game but the LEDs are turning on and when I open up the Xbox controller keyboard to type it works perfectly normally so idk why it's not working right inside...
  4. I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?: I just got a new mic and when plugging it into my controller I could hear just fine but my microphone didn't work. I've already tried some solutions but nothing seemed to work. Is there any...
  5. My controller isn't working at all and I don't know what to do

in XboX Insiders
    My controller isn't working at all and I don't know what to do: So basically I was watching TV and when I tried to change something none of the buttons and joy sticks would respond, I tried to turn off the Xbox or restart but when holding the Xbox buttom on...
  6. My mic isn't working in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My mic isn't working in party chat: My mic is unmuted, it says I'm united in the party, and my headset mic is on under audio and music. It's a new headset so it can't be hardware issues. In the party, my profile looks a little...
  7. Discord isn't working on my Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord isn't working on my Xbox: Today when I tried to open up my discord on my Xbox, it didn't work. It's on a perpetual loading screen, trying to bring up my list of servers. I've been having issues with discord through Xbox...
  8. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  9. Xbox party chat isn't working as it is indented to

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party chat isn't working as it is indented to: I have 2 complaints about the Xbox party chat which I have been having. First of all, whenever i use the Xbox party chat app on the phone, it produces this ringing noise which i cant hear but...
  10. My Xbox wireless headset today only does game chat, the party chat isn't working and it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset today only does game chat, the party chat isn't working and it is...: My setting in the party is set to party chat, my headset is set to neutral, I've tried updating, I've tried repairing, and I've tried turning everything off and back on. I can hear people in game...