my v bucks code wont work any help? december 25 2023

Discus and support my v bucks code wont work any help? december 25 2023 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my 10 yr old son redeemed his v bucks code but when he logged on he got no v bucks.also i redeemed it on pc as i judt got it today but play on xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Hauser1, Dec 26, 2023.

1. John Hauser1
    John Hauser1 Guest

my 10 yr old son redeemed his v bucks code but when he logged on he got no v bucks.also i redeemed it on pc as i judt got it today but play on xbox and then i redeemed tje microsoft code on pc. can anyone give me a refund or give me the v bucks i have proof just ask me for it.

:)

John Hauser1, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello John H, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through. For this type of case, I suggest you request a REFUND, there is a form, which is as follows:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

There you will have to fill out the form with some information that will be requested and you should know that in case the refund request is rejected, you will have to respond to the email they sent you explaining the reason for your refund so that the team in charge can review the request again.

You should also know that game refunds must be made before 14 days have passed since the game was purchased and the game has not been played for a long time, that is, considerable hours of play have not been accumulated. Otherwise, if these prerequisites are not met, the game cannot be refunded.

Subscriptions can be refunded within 30 days of purchase.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

1000vBucks hasnt arrived yet, and already passed the 2 weeks

Hey Federico,

Thank you for reaching out! You should be receiving a code for the 1,000 V-Bucks by December 31st.
  4. Chris Tripp Win User

How to redeem V Bucks

Start by going to epic games, clicking on the account icon and selecting “redeem code” and enter the code on the V Bucks Gift Card. You will have to sign into your Microsoft account from here when you select to redeem on Xbox.

This will then send you an email with the Gift Card translated into a Microsoft code.

Go on to your Xbox and navigate to “Redeem”. Enter the translated 25 digit code from your email.

Voila.
    I need help with redeem my v bucks card
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

I bought V bucks and waited 2 weeks but no code has arrived, my gamertag is MachoWeevil9269
    The latest update from Microsoft agents is that codes will be sent by December 31, 2018 via Xbox Message.
  6. federicoperez61 Win User

1000vBucks hasnt arrived yet, and already passed the 2 weeks

Hey Federico,

Thank you for reaching out! You should be receiving a code for the 1,000 V-Bucks by December 31st.
    Thank you
Thema:

1. my v bucks code wont work any help? december 25 2023 - Similar Threads - bucks code wont

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  4. Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?: I redeem the code on epic and then they gave me the Xbox code and on instructions says go in Microsoft store and select redeem code. That what I did, but it said that I can’t redeem the code in...
  5. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  6. After using the secondary v-bucks code, my account does not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After using the secondary v-bucks code, my account does not appear: I have redeemed my v-bucks card code and the secondary code as well and it does not appear in my account. bf8ea239-f36e-4d65-a4ba-f0ef16d6ce54
  7. What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks: What happens if I forgot about my xbox code for my v bucks 5d78beb5-35e1-49c5-abae-812acff187e7
  8. Why are v-buck not on account after I used the secondary code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are v-buck not on account after I used the secondary code: I redeemed my v-bucks card code and secondary code and no v- buck are on my account 56be0907-56c6-4a87-afb9-26de9cf50e05
  9. My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...

in XBoX on Windows
    My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...: My daughter has a b bucks gift card, the code off the card was out into my Microsoft account then we was given an Xbox code which doesn't work 715d9c52-643f-43c2-82a5-b7230f7e7fae
  10. How can I relocate the 25 digit code that comes on the V bucks card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I relocate the 25 digit code that comes on the V bucks card?: I cannot find the 25 digit code that comes with the V bucks card 33e8f05d-b3b6-4b83-ac34-30832137311c