My username has been changed, but I can't remember it, is there a way I can revert it back...

Discus and support My username has been changed, but I can't remember it, is there a way I can revert it back... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I don't know if it is me that changed it by accident or someone else, but my email address username has been changed, and I can't find it, or even... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by David ALIX1, Oct 25, 2023.

1. David ALIX1
    David ALIX1 Guest

My username has been changed, but I can't remember it, is there a way I can revert it back...

Hi,

I don't know if it is me that changed it by accident or someone else, but my email address username has been changed, and I can't find it, or even remember changing it.

I really need this account, I can prove it is mine in many ways, like i know all the gamertags used, the last credit card used on it, the xbox id of the console I used my account on last time, and I'm pretty sure my phone number is still linked to it.

The account is still on my brother's xbox but it seems he can't log on to it and it still shows the first username of the email on it.

What can I do to have access to my account ? Or just change the email username, or revert it back ? Can someone help me ?

The Xbox bots seem to not believe it is my account...

I'm in desperate need of help.

:)

David ALIX1, Oct 25, 2023
  2. David ALIX1 Win User

My username has been changed, but I can't remember it, is there a way I can revert it back to the old one or change it ?

Hi,

Of course I won't divulge any personal information.

But the links you sent are about cases where you forget your password, I just don't know the email address, at least the actual one, I know the former ones though.

Thank you.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

My username has been changed, but I can't remember it, is there a way I can revert it back to the old one or change it ?

Hello David, I'm Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your Microsoft account. If you recall the email address, you may want to try recovering your account by following some of the recommendations available in this thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/7409edbb-4633-401f-9dc9-9e7a49773295

However, in case the methods there don’t work for you, the last option is submitting the account recovery form which can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Please be aware that, unfortunately, knowing a gamertag is not enough proof of ownership.

Note: Refrain from sharing personal information like email addresses, your Xbox ID, etc. These forums are public and anyone on the internet can access here and view our comments.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Besides the email, the account recovery form (second link) works with a previously linked phone number, or Skype username.

If you don’t recall linking a phone number, or creating a Skype username. I regret to inform you that your account can’t be recovered.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Is there a way to revert back Xbox username?

when you check the name is available before changing it shows what it will look like.
  6. CubeMasterRT Win User

Is there a way to revert back Xbox username?

Yes, and it says numbers will be hidden or sth like this
Thema:

1. My username has been changed, but I can't remember it, is there a way I can revert it back... - Similar Threads - username has been

2. How do I get around the admin username and password?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get around the admin username and password?: I'm uploading a game on my Xbox, and every time Visual Studio prompts for an administrator username/password. Every time I enter a username/password it denies. I'm using Visual Studio community...
  3. I have 2 usernames

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 usernames: HEY! So about 8 days ago i changed my xbox user name. But it still has my old user right below it and it wont update my name for any games i play. Which i wanted to happen so i payed the $10 fee....
  4. How do I get around the admin username and password?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get around the admin username and password?: I'm uploading a game on my Xbox, and every time Visual Studio prompts for an administrator username/password. Every time I enter a username/password it denies. I'm using Visual Studio community...
  5. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  8. "Username has already been taken" error on existing account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Username has already been taken" error on existing account: Hello! Is anyone else having this issue? The Minecraft launcher insists I input a username, and it says mine is already taken (which I know is taken by me). This is after I log in with my...
  9. Someone has changed my minecraft username

in XboX Insiders
    Someone has changed my minecraft username: This has happened recently i believe in the past week; It used to be AidenT101 and is now samouraipipi104; I have contacted both microsoft support and minecraft support and they have referred me...
  10. i changed my Xbox username and i see that it has changed in parties but it still says i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my Xbox username and i see that it has changed in parties but it still says i...: I changed my gamertag and it still shows my old gamertaq in every game i play is there a fix to this? and if so how? 6da0fe21-2a52-41a2-b24b-c8cb5ce56543