My UpNP is unsuccessful but I don’t have access to my router since I’m at school. How can I...

Discus and support My UpNP is unsuccessful but I don’t have access to my router since I’m at school. How can I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Unsuccessful UpNP connection. Don’t have access to router. 94655da1-0b0d-48d7-bf07-dfc20d7fed67 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CheezitHead, Dec 1, 2023.

1. CheezitHead
    CheezitHead Guest

My UpNP is unsuccessful but I don’t have access to my router since I’m at school. How can I...

Unsuccessful UpNP connection. Don’t have access to router.

:)

CheezitHead, Dec 1, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

My UpNP is unsuccessful but I don’t have access to my router since I’m at school. How can I fix this?

you would have to contact the IT department of your school
  3. Rsns2Die Win User

Can't play multiplayer when I have redeemed free 14-day trial Xbox live code with my new Xbox one s

also just to clarify my UpnP settings on my router are turned on, and I had adjusted it so the Xbox one s was saying my NAT type was open and that there was no problems with the UpnP but now it shows NAT as moderate and UpnP as unsuccessful. It tends to
    switch between those two ways.
  4. Kenny10010 Win User

Xbox Remote Play Issue

I’m using IOS 16.2

I have troubleshooted everything my console my router etc. I just don’t understand how this use to work consistently to not working at all
  5. GrainedTwo92 Win User

I can't download any game that is MA15+ on EA play despite being old enough

I’m trying to download on PC and I’m not home at the moment so I don’t have access to my Xbox.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I change port selection since the upnp is unsuccessful on my Xbox

Hi Tyler, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can use your device IP on the DMZ of your Router.

To give you the correct steps, I would need to know your router model and search for it, but, I can also give you some directions.

There are also great guides online, like these*:

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-dmz-guide

https://www.ubisoft.com/help/connec...article/setting-up-dmz-for-xbox-one/000061024

There is also this complete guide about NAT errors and configuration on the Xbox website, I recommend it:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-nat-error

--------------------------------
    Setting the DMZ
    --------------------------------

A) On your Router

1. Make sure to use the ethernet cable connection, it is more reliable than the Wi-Fi one. (If possible)

2. You then, have to assign a static (fixed) IP for your Xbox console on your router, which will enable you to do the next steps

3. Turn on DMZ under the IP you selected for your Xbox Console.

4. Turn on UPnP on your router

By doing that, you'll pretty much have an open and direct connection to the game servers.

B) On the Xbox Console

Configure the network settings accordingly.

Enter the Settings menu.

Under the General tab, select Network Settings then Advanced Settings.

Take note of the information displayed

Select IP Settings > Manual.

Enter the same IP you configured on your router DMZ.

*Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. My UpNP is unsuccessful but I don’t have access to my router since I’m at school. How can I... - Similar Threads - UpNP unsuccessful don’t

2. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  3. Upnp not working even after suggested steps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upnp not working even after suggested steps: My upnp worn work no matter the steps I do and I'm not sure what to do the only thing I haven't tried is port forwarding but I'm not sure that would work without upnp...
  4. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  5. How I can put on UPnP ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How I can put on UPnP ?: I was on a ticket and the guy says to check the router and disable nat and put again on, but in the router site I can't do that, what I should to do? e6a0ed20-cf30-4e37-8981-11ade85b5d4d
  6. Hotspot isn't updating. UPnP unsuccessful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hotspot isn't updating. UPnP unsuccessful: Hello, I live out of service for internet, so I hotspot to game. It's worked for months with updates, slow, but it worked. Today's patch on COD says UPnP unsuccessful, and I can't get it...
  7. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  8. How do I change port selection since the upnp is unsuccessful on my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change port selection since the upnp is unsuccessful on my Xbox: Need to change port or something cause my game isn’t working due to nat type staying moderate and saying upnp is unsuccessful. bd0c6163-0dcb-45ec-9b48-e2dd59fcc28f
  9. Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.: Just recently purchased the series X and I am trying to connect it to my college campus wifi. I had no issues with my previous console which was a one s. I am trying to use a wired connection and...
  10. My xbox series x will only connect to IPv4 with unsuccessful UPnP. Everything was fine...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x will only connect to IPv4 with unsuccessful UPnP. Everything was fine...: When I try to test my network connection it says it needs additional authentication and when I try to “authenticate now” the page does not load. When I try to test my network speed and statistic...